cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Doll A Day, please join!

Hi, thought it would be fun to do a doll a day.  Please join!  Every day, post one of your dolls.  It can be obscure, popular or only you love it.  Tell us who it is, who made it, a little bit about it and why you love it!  Only one a day and we can go on forever!....terri

terri b photo terrib.jpg

I'm havin' fun!
Message 1 of 2,404
latest reply
2,403 REPLIES 2,403

Oh, how beautiful the Dress and Schoey also,  you sure do beautiful work,clap, clap, clap Lynn

Message 1621 of 2,404
latest reply

Oh my another lovely group,I am so jealous of you women who sew so beautiful and have your dolls looking so Grand, Lynn

Message 1622 of 2,404
latest reply

I have a Ladies  Lace blouse, some issues, would I be very wrong to try and use  the sleeves etc to make some dresses if possible for some dolls? Please give me some input as folks who sew okay? Thanks Lynn

Message 1623 of 2,404
latest reply

Lynn if it's a nice fabric like linen silk or vintage i think it would be well worth the effort.

but, sorry personally, i wouldn't spend time with a synthetic esp polyester

have fun~

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1624 of 2,404
latest reply

Lynn if it's a nice fabric like linen silk or vintage i think it would be well worth the effort.

but, sorry personally, i wouldn't spend time with a synthetic esp polyester

have fun~

I agree. A beautiful cotton, silk or even rayon (on the appropriate vintage doll) is fine, but I never use polyester.

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems,

but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

~Herm Albright
Message 1625 of 2,404
latest reply

It's cotton very old,and pretty but some wear, thanks Folks, Lynn

Message 1626 of 2,404
latest reply

You can't hurt to try!  Some of my favorite ensembles are happy serendipity of what I had and what I aimed for.....

here is the last of the ruffle factory dresses.  a little house on the prairie set for American Girl Kit.  I can't remember the term for the gathered inset, gaston or something like that.  I like to think of it as the lazy seamstress smocking (which I never could master)....terri

American Girl photo DSCN6540_zpse1d70796.jpg American Girl photo DSCN6543_zps117f0bb5.jpg

terri b photo terrib.jpg

I'm havin' fun!
Message 1627 of 2,404
latest reply

Oh My, I love the naterual, and Lamb and really the whole Doll, another great job, Yes I am going to try, thanks Lynn

Message 1628 of 2,404
latest reply

My Big 1498 baby

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Message 1629 of 2,404
latest reply

Lynn, that is some nice oily bisque on that cute baby!

Unknown vintage vinyl fashion doll, 18.5 inches.

Wearing a Tonner outfit for Emme.

Message 1630 of 2,404
latest reply

Thanks, picture is too big.

Your sweetie is lovelyy and I love her dress, Oolala Lynn

Message 1631 of 2,404
latest reply

Love the bisque boy and the 50's girl!  I have about had it with the Beta program on photobucket.  It is garbage and frustrating and I can't resize my photos so they are humungous....

Here is little Maudlynne Macabre in a spring ensemble with just a touch of the bizarre!  I used a 15"  Ionker bodice and added an A line skirt to it...

Tonner Maudlynne Macabre photo DSCN6549_zpsc58ea06d.jpg Tonner Maudlynne Macabre photo DSCN6546_zps55f509dc.jpg

terri b photo terrib.jpg

I'm havin' fun!
Message 1632 of 2,404
latest reply

Hi, She is so sweet, you must be a professional seamstress, great work, clap, clap, clap Lynn

Message 1633 of 2,404
latest reply

Bravo everyone, i'm sure enjoying y'all's pictures of your goodies

some have successfully got me searching for similar and drooling and wanting ohhhh

gotta save my pennies, er...pension, see what i can find.

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1634 of 2,404
latest reply

Love the dolls and the clothes wow,very nice,

Have your ever considered Imageshack? I use that also, Thanks for liking the biy,babay, Lynn

Message 1635 of 2,404
latest reply