cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Doll A Day, please join!

Hi, thought it would be fun to do a doll a day.  Please join!  Every day, post one of your dolls.  It can be obscure, popular or only you love it.  Tell us who it is, who made it, a little bit about it and why you love it!  Only one a day and we can go on forever!....terri

terri b photo terrib.jpg

I'm havin' fun!
Message 1 of 2,404
latest reply
2,403 REPLIES 2,403

Mold Number 224 B&P

photo bp224doll_zps9ad4cd1f.jpg

Message 1606 of 2,404
latest reply

Her friends

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Message 1607 of 2,404
latest reply

Bravo to everyone for beautiful dolls

i've stopped buying, for awhile, and back to looking-enjoying everyone else's dolls

Terri your Kissing Pink definitely has a new lease on life.

G'day on eBay ~ ~ ~ Diane
Message 1608 of 2,404
latest reply

I haven't been by in a while....I loved looking at all the pretty dolls I missed! 

Here is one of my newest BJD's....I traded one of mine for her. I was really nervous about the trade but it all went great!  I like her a lot!  She is a Doll-Leaves Maya. My daughter named her Taylor!

photo TaylorMaya_zpsd2c7cb48.jpg

Life could be wonderful if people would leave you alone
~Charlie Chaplin~
Message 1609 of 2,404
latest reply

Very cool and gorgeous eyes!

Here is another "ruffle factory" dress - a red polka dot number for my Madame Alexander Cissy.  I had Cissy in a marcelle, but she wanted spit curls.  You know, whatever Cissy wants, Cissy gets!....terri

madame alexander cissy photo DSCN6515_zps921cf020.jpg madame alexander cissy photo DSCN6511_zps8a64a06c.jpg

terri b photo terrib.jpg

I'm havin' fun!
Message 1610 of 2,404
latest reply

Lovely just lovely, you are such a good doll mom lynn

Message 1611 of 2,404
latest reply

Nice girl Chaplinssmile Is she a slim msd? I have been stalking the DOA market place and eBay for slim mini clothes for my vinyl Delilah Noir, not easy.

Message 1612 of 2,404
latest reply

Nice pictures love each day someone posts, Lynn

Message 1613 of 2,404
latest reply

Copy Of huret

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Message 1614 of 2,404
latest reply

Oh, some very fun photos! Terri, you have gotten very good with that ruffler, I think it does a great job on the gathered waists.

LOVE the Girls Day display & photo Skitter!

Lynn, your B & P is lovely of course, and so are her friends! I especially like the little Shoey,...& bunny :-x

Chaplins, Taylor's red hair is wonderful, great doll!

This is a little Kley & Hahn I recently got...

Kley & Hahn photo KleyandHahn_zpsf3ea22f5.jpg I really love her, her soft mohair wig is very sweet.

Photobucket
Message 1615 of 2,404
latest reply

cornylorny
Enthusiast

Here are three beautiful bisque doll I have. The one sitting is on a kid-leather body. She and the one in the pink dress have their original wigs, dresses, and undergarments (hat, bow, and locket are replaced).  The one on the far left was repaired and redressed as her neck-socket was broken and pulled inside her body.  After the socket was reconstructed, she received a new stringing, wig, and costume. Hope you all like!

Nick

Message 1616 of 2,404
latest reply

Oh, such beauties, one and all!

I have been puttering with these bisque repro heads.  Here is the Bebe so far....

photo 704fd603-d3c9-4e3d-838d-e503493b0472_zps1fdad979.jpg

bisque photo DSCN6471_zpscc33863a.jpg

terri b photo terrib.jpg

I'm havin' fun!
Message 1617 of 2,404
latest reply

Love the Kley & Hanh,very sweet, the 3 Bisques are wonderful also, and this repro you are working on is great also,keep these pics coming it is a grey day here and they brighten up everything, Lynn

Message 1618 of 2,404
latest reply

Here is the latest ruffle factory dress.  Choca you will identify when I say it is an antique silk taffeta that took me almost 5 years to get the nerve to cut!  Anyway, my lovely Schoehut, Bernadette wanted the lace bib with it....terri

photo 3841ac18-1035-42a7-bbdc-8c56d5c3aae7_zps9040bb60.jpg  photo 9cd14594-5735-499e-915c-c0962888feff_zps2c30ad76.jpg

terri b photo terrib.jpg

I'm havin' fun!
Message 1619 of 2,404
latest reply

OOohyeah! That first cut of any vintage fabric is the hardest...:_|  The dress is lovely, however!

Bernadette must be getting lofty ideas from her Bleuette cousins... she seems pretty high maintenance for a Schoey. :-x

I like what you've done with the small doll heads, too. The EYES on the one in green are fabulous!

I re-dressed my AM 390 in a dress I'd had for awhile. Moving has given me plenty of opportunities to see things with new eyes.

(The other two, from left to right are, a Bebe Tout en Bois, and a Revalo) 
I couldn't upload the picture of just ONE doll... 😞

*not for sale*

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems,

but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

~Herm Albright
Message 1620 of 2,404
latest reply