cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Doll A Day, please join!

Hi, thought it would be fun to do a doll a day.  Please join!  Every day, post one of your dolls.  It can be obscure, popular or only you love it.  Tell us who it is, who made it, a little bit about it and why you love it!  Only one a day and we can go on forever!....terri

terri b photo terrib.jpg

I'm havin' fun!
Message 1 of 2,404
latest reply
2,403 REPLIES 2,403

Re: A Doll A Day, please join!

Thanks so much!  Hubby had an itsy bitsy teensy weensy stroke, or TIA as they call it right around the time we started escrow on a desert condo.  Owner of desert condo died during escrow so we had to get involved in a looooooong probate.  Those two issues kept me from my beloved doll board and beloved doll boardies.  I missed you all too!....terri

terri b photo terrib.jpg

I'm havin' fun!
Message 2356 of 2,404
latest reply

Yes, Misty is roughly the same size as Barbie.  Not quite as curvy though.  

Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering kaboom!"
Message 2357 of 2,404
latest reply

Look who came in the mail today and is going to live with me!  It's Bobette! 

DSC_0121.JPG

terri b photo terrib.jpg

I'm havin' fun!
Message 2358 of 2,404
latest reply

DSC_0121.JPG

terri b photo terrib.jpg

I'm havin' fun!
Message 2359 of 2,404
latest reply

Finally found my Muffie.  Poor little thing was packed away, I had no idea where she was.  Lo and behold there she was in a tote with my Mom's old china.

Any ideas on how to fix her frizzy flyaway hair?

April

Message 2360 of 2,404
latest reply

@kiraalt

misty&tammy2.JPG

A little blurry, but here is my Misty and a Tammy with crooked neckSmiley Wink

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2361 of 2,404
latest reply

tammy.jpg

this isn't much better....

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2362 of 2,404
latest reply

Lovely! ♥
Message 2363 of 2,404
latest reply

Havin fun doing face ups on these little Anthros.  Here's doggie Lindsey and Bunny Rabbit.  Also Phoebe Mouse....DSC_0122 (640x596).jpg

terri b photo terrib.jpg

I'm havin' fun!
Message 2364 of 2,404
latest reply

DSC_0122 (640x596).jpg

terri b photo terrib.jpg

I'm havin' fun!
Message 2365 of 2,404
latest reply

tackygoods,

Anthros are new to me.  Cute.  Do you buy them blank and then airbrush them?

Message 2366 of 2,404
latest reply

J&StacBeac2.JPG

hi @tackygoods !  LTNS   I just don't make it this way any more.  Good to see you are still creating Smiley Happy  I'm still playing.

Message 2367 of 2,404
latest reply

"I'm Almost Human!"  says the ribbon.  Circle P only mark.  Little Miss Revlon lookalike

What I love about her

- Quality is good.  Comparable to LMR

- I don't think this one has ever been played with - not even handled much.  Her hair net is still on!! 

- That stunning platinum updo

- She came in a nice case (but the lid has torn off due to age)

- The flaw - those earrings had been in there ALL this time.  Removed immediately when I got her.  Bad green ear which I am working on - slowly and carefully.  

photo AlmostHumanDoll_zpsmxxqq5lg.jpg
Message 2368 of 2,404
latest reply

She is really nice.  Love those fashion dolls.  I have used CLR on green ear on my Revlons with much success.  Keep applying with a Q-tip. Inside and out, if you can remove her head easily.  The Little Miss Revlon heads pop right off.

If you have the older CLR formula, it works faster and better.  The "new and improved" bottles with the world globe on it, takes longer to work.

Message 2369 of 2,404
latest reply

I still have a bottle of the old CLR.  I haven't used it in a while but was wondering if it would be OK to use?

Message 2370 of 2,404
latest reply