cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Doll A Day, please join!

Hi, thought it would be fun to do a doll a day.  Please join!  Every day, post one of your dolls.  It can be obscure, popular or only you love it.  Tell us who it is, who made it, a little bit about it and why you love it!  Only one a day and we can go on forever!....terri

terri b photo terrib.jpg

I'm havin' fun!
Message 1 of 2,404
latest reply
2,403 REPLIES 2,403

Re: A Doll A Day, please join!

Sweet, and so demure!
Photobucket
Message 2326 of 2,404
latest reply

LOVE Anne Shirley, I have just reread Green Gables, and was looking at the modern ones.
Seeing yours, I think I'll hold out for vintage 😉
Photobucket
Message 2327 of 2,404
latest reply

What is the name of this beautiful doll? Do you sell her? Thanks to answer me...
Message 2328 of 2,404
latest reply

I have seen her outfit listed as a JC Penny for Darci.

Message 2329 of 2,404
latest reply

ShedRemovalandRosebud 031.JPG

Message 2330 of 2,404
latest reply

Hi my name is sandy and I somehow came across your doll "goldie" below.  Says she is vintage madame alexander cissy in Aqua Taffeta cocktail dress from 1956.  

Beautiful doll.

I am starting out collecting dolls and I wondered it this doll is for sale?  also, I'm a member of ebay and have purchased a couple of dolls from them, but I found your link on google.  Let me know what's the best way to commuicate with you.  Also, any suggestions on where to locate 1950's vintage dolls for sale would be very helpful too. 

thanks,

sandy

Message 2331 of 2,404
latest reply

Deluxe Soul - World of Love 

These are SUPER HTF.  This is the only one I have EVER seen listed - and NRFB!  They came in a set with extra outfit.  The doll itself is just in a tshirt with their name. 

So I felt very privileged to have gotten her.  Now life goal of getting the other 4 (Love, Flower, Peace, Music) in similar form.   I may not ever find them - especially in this condition.   

Deluxe Soul

Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering kaboom!"
Message 2332 of 2,404
latest reply

If you search on Hasbro World of Love Doll, you will find several others for sale. Good luck completing your set!

Message 2333 of 2,404
latest reply

The deluxe boxed set like I posted are HTF

Otherwise, yes WOL dolls are plentiful.  Finding quality and completeness are the issue.

I can be a picky collector that way I guess. 

Where's the kaboom? There was supposed to be an earth shattering kaboom!"
Message 2334 of 2,404
latest reply

Hello again, been a long time since I've been here.   I will share a doll pic today and hope I can get it to show up - I know this board has changed over time, so maybe I can get it to work by now!

RECITAL TIME

Message 2335 of 2,404
latest reply

Message 2336 of 2,404
latest reply

Went to an Estate sale a couple of weeks ago and this one followed me home.  She's Chloe by Heloise.  Can't find out too much info on her, but she's gorgeous.  I believe she's resin.

Message 2337 of 2,404
latest reply

worldoflove.JPG

Not for the picky collector, but I found all these girls in a bag (except takara)

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2338 of 2,404
latest reply

@kiraalt   didn't think to put this in the previous post.  Thought you might like to see these gals:-)

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2339 of 2,404
latest reply

Hey Shirleys...

I Love those little Tiny Teens.   Nice bag of finds!!

Message 2340 of 2,404
latest reply