cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Doll A Day, please join!

Hi, thought it would be fun to do a doll a day.  Please join!  Every day, post one of your dolls.  It can be obscure, popular or only you love it.  Tell us who it is, who made it, a little bit about it and why you love it!  Only one a day and we can go on forever!....terri

terri b photo terrib.jpg

I'm havin' fun!
Message 1 of 2,404
latest reply
2,403 REPLIES 2,403

Re: A Doll A Day, please join!

I just posted my latest antique dolls but I meant to put them here and they ended up in a newer thread. I am not used to this format but did want to share.. I also have another one coming soon and will give a peek to her here. She is a 27 inch Kestner.. I just love her blue dress and chapeau:-)

"Everyone Needs At Least One"
Message 2311 of 2,404
latest reply

I love your Patti Playpal doll. They always look like little girls!
Message 2312 of 2,404
latest reply

Wow, what a gorgeous doll!! Amazing condition..
Message 2313 of 2,404
latest reply

Barb&Midg1.JPG

Repro Barbie & Midge.

Kimmel, love your antique doll.  She is very nice condition.

Music touches every key of memory, and stirs all the hidden springs of sorrow and joy; we love it for what it makes us forget, and for what it makes us remember.~~L.E. Landon
Message 2314 of 2,404
latest reply

A couple of notorious gals-Wanda and the hair eating cabbage patch.

DSC02688.JPG

Message 2315 of 2,404
latest reply

Amazing doll, kimmel!  And I really like the repro midge.  They made her look sss0000 pretty!  I went to the Pasadena doll show today and found a bunch of neat old hats as well as several dolls.  Then I spotted these two hand carved Hitty friends and got to talking with the artist Marilyn Etchart and her mom.  Had a lovely time and of course had to buy Helen and Honey Hittyfriends.....terri

terri b photo terrib.jpg

I'm havin' fun!
Message 2316 of 2,404
latest reply

DSC_0005.JPG

terri b photo terrib.jpg

I'm havin' fun!
Message 2317 of 2,404
latest reply

A birthday present my mom bought herself a year and a half before she passed-this lovely gal hangs out in my bedroom.

DSC02692.JPG

Message 2318 of 2,404
latest reply

So, here is one of my latest, Maru and Friends doll Savanah.  Of course, wig aholic that I am, I ripped offer her light auburn wig immediately and tried on 30 or 40 that I happened to have on hand.  I will share several of them with you in the following days.  I have named her Maria because she looks so much like my late sister.  She is sculpted by Dianna Effner and is 20 inches tall and just a bit slimmer than American Girl.....what do you think?DSC_0028.JPG

terri b photo terrib.jpg

I'm havin' fun!
Message 2319 of 2,404
latest reply

Aww, how precious to have a doll your Mom got for you. It makes it ten time more special. Thank you for sharing her! Kimmee
Message 2320 of 2,404
latest reply

Aww, she has such pretty eyes! I haven't seen her before but I have been out of the doll loop for a bit. I am so glad to find your again. I got a new computer and could not find my way back here until a friend posted a link. I am so glad to be back!
Message 2321 of 2,404
latest reply

Hi all,

I have been away a bit because I could not find this forum on my new computer! I was so happy when Nativelady posted a link today and I was able to find the forum again.. I have a new baby to share that I was fortunate enough to get with his box. I just love him and Hope that you do too. He is a Kley and Hahn 525 painted eye model. I have had this model before with my first doll collection and was so thrilled to get one for my second time around!

Message 2322 of 2,404
latest reply

Here is a better picture of his beautiful face..I just love him!!

Message 2323 of 2,404
latest reply

Aptly named! She's a perfect Jackie.
Photobucket
Message 2324 of 2,404
latest reply

Deja I like the Hendren dolls, and agree the wobble tongues are super cute.
Photobucket
Message 2325 of 2,404
latest reply