Dolls & Bears
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Beanie Baby Collector!

This is a group that discusses beanie babies and also allows collectors to buy and trade beanie babi...

273 Posts

Barbie Collectors

A online hub for Barbie Collectors who buy & sell on eBay. A place to share your collecting experien...

121 Posts

Activity in Dolls & Bears

Found large stash of mint condition Beanie Babies when cleaning out parents house

Hi all, I was one of those kids who bought beanie babies to store in containers and never touch. I completely forgot about them and I was recently cleaning out my mom's house and I found them in my old bed room. The whole set were in individual conta...

Rare Beanie Babies

Hello! I have 4 rare beanie babies. Valentino/Valentina, Hippity, Hoppity! Trying to find someone to purchase them :). They are in good condition! Stored in a cool dry place and never used them. Please message me if interested! They will be listed fo...

Beanie Babies

Much like many others I have a collection of beanie babies that I had originally purchased for my daughter as an investment...she is now 37 and doesn't want to have anything to do with them. Most are in plastic display boxes with plastic tag holders....

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 11 replies
  • 0 helpful

Old mc Donald Bennie babys

I have a lot and when I say a lot I mean ALOT of the old McDonald’s toy Bennie baby’s all with tags and still in the package! I am selling them for 1 dollar for 1 and 10 for 8$ I can sell big groups of them for 20 I have a lot

Ideal Doll Tote-A-Tot Junior

Looking for information on this doll made by ideal. Appears to be molded plastic but i can't find one like it anywhere. Has a backpack carrier labeled as "Tote-A-Tot Junior) and the doll is ~12" tall.

IMG_20240321_115404375.jpg IMG_20240321_115449456.jpg IMG_20240321_115721571.jpg IMG_20240321_115759810.jpg
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Doll id

I believe this is a Paradise galleries doll. I can't seem to find a place to id her. I don't have her yet was hoping to get an id to make a reasonable offer. Thanks for any help

1000009671.jpg

Pricing: why do 2 EXACT SAME Beanies get ending prices of either $8.50 or TWO THOUSAND (2k) scam?

I have been researching this awhile, because I thought I had a collection worth TONS of money after checking the prices on ebay. I feverishly looked up nuances & errors, took crisp detailed pictures of the supposed rare ones (the red pig (i am an ama...

Kammer-Reinhardt ID help

Hi! Hoping someone who is familiar with Kammer-Reinhardt might know the style and/or age of this doll. Got this in a clown grouping of items but not familiar with the maker other than what I found thru googles. Porcelain head and neck/torso style, co...

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Halo Rare

We have a 1998 Halo. White with Gold Wings. Mismatched eye/ nose color. Black eyes, brown nose. 1998 and OAKBROOK (one word) on Tush Tag. Missing ear tag. Worth Anything?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help Identifying Bratz Dolls

I recently inherited a TON of dolls from my aunt who has collected since the 70s at least and Im pretty sure Ive gathered what I think are Bratz dolls but I have no clue which ones, does anyone know any information about these based on pictures? Wo...

2AA288BD-45DC-48FF-948B-2A15CD4DF180.jpeg D1BD0788-309C-41A0-AD42-BC1B67BDF819.jpeg
  • 6 replies
  • 0 helpful