cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a catalog of Rustie dolls? How to id/price them?

judyscondo
Enthusiast
I have 8 42" large dolls all with Rustie and numbers on their necks. They have been left as part of moms estate. Ideally there is a catalog with pics so I can ID them by height and clothes. Or perhaps there is an place where I can post a picture and get an ID that way. I have 80 other smaller ruste dolls to id and value but I know these 8 were her prized possessions. . I know they are from the 1980's and 90's. limited editions, sold on HSN during Rustie's birthday celebrations. I have not found matching ones on ebay. I need names. any help is appreciated.
Message 1 of 67
latest reply
66 REPLIES 66

Re: Is there a catalog of Rustie dolls? How to id/price them?

Noticed you were looking for a rustic doll with red hair and white dress. Did you ever find one and purchase one. I resently came a cross one with red hair and a whitefish dress she also has a hat. If you are interested please let me know

@mistress71 wrote:

i am looking for one of the dolls by rustie mine was damaged in a fire, i was wondering if you have her, she had red hair, large white dress her name is lady sarah thank you candice

Message 16 of 67
latest reply

Can anyone help me identify this Rustie Doll? http://tucson.craigslist.org/clt/5419793207.html

I am interested

Message 17 of 67
latest reply

Is. One. Of. Them. A. Bride. Rustie. Doll. Named. Shyelene. As. I. M. Looking. For. One.
Message 18 of 67
latest reply

Purple eyes mean she was displayed by a window and they faded

Message 19 of 67
latest reply

I have Lady Sara, if you're still interested. She is beautiful!

Message 20 of 67
latest reply

Take pictures of the dolls and send an email to Rustie.  Her website is www. Rustie.com.  I have written to here on several occasions about really minor things and she has always answered me herself.  I don't know if I would ask her how to price them but she will identify them by name.  You might also ask about the year.  On the back of the neck you will find a number like 106/250.  The last number indicates how many of the doll were made.  The first one identifies it as what number the doll is when it was made.

The experts say that "Barbie" dolls made that are the Barbie of the year and Rustie dolls are the ONLY dolls that have a history of their value increasing.  And other dolls, if you buy them you better buy them strictly because you like them.  Of course, a wise buyer only buys any collectible because she likes them. Not on speculation.  That way you are always happy.  No matter what experts tell you whe they talk about what the market SHOULD do in the future, they are seldom right.

Hope this helps.  I am addicted to Rustie dolls also:)

Message 21 of 67
latest reply

I have a Rustie doll, Running Fawn, Special Edition #1,

I will send a pic, if you are interested please contact me at :  freeagain27@yahoo.com

Thank You, my name is Lynn

Message 22 of 67
latest reply

Message 23 of 67
latest reply

I have 4 I'm selling are you still wanting one
Message 24 of 67
latest reply

I have two dolls by Rustie, Peaches and Skylene if you are interested.
Message 25 of 67
latest reply

I have over 35 Rustie dolls 42 inch I have spent $60 to $500 would love to see them possibly buy them
Message 26 of 67
latest reply

Send me picture but I only collect 42 inch dolls
Message 27 of 67
latest reply

Send me a picture I may have one and I can tell you what I paid
Message 28 of 67
latest reply

I’m a collector if Rustie 42 inch send me a picture of the ones you have
Message 29 of 67
latest reply

I have Rusties 44" Lord Donavon for sale if your interested Like new in original box. Only 200 made. Hes on Ebay.
Message 30 of 67
latest reply