Dollhouses and Miniatures
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Start a new Discussion
Attention - Please Read: Important Changes to the Dollhouse Miniature Categories the week of April 7th, 2014
Attention - Please Read: Important Changes to the Dollhouse Miniature Categories the week of April 7th, 2014
The Dollhouse Miniatures categories will undergo a restructuring the week of April 7th, 2014. Please see the details of the Spring 2014 category chang...
How to Buy a British Dolls House?? Struggling...
How to Buy a British Dolls House?? Struggling...
I'm at my wits end. I am enamored the British dolls houses and ktis - such as those made by Streets Ahead and Dolls House Workshop. I've contacted cou...
by in Dollhouses and Miniatures | Updated by tomswifedebbie
The Enchanted Dollhouse
The Enchanted Dollhouse
Hello I am wondering if anyone here has any information on a mail order company out of Manchester Vermont called The Enchanted Dollhouse? I tried to s...
by in Dollhouses and Miniatures | Updated by dollteach
HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THE LITTLE ORPHAN ANNIE DOLLHOUSE KIT?
HAS ANYONE HEARD OF THE LITTLE ORPHAN ANNIE DOLLHOUSE KIT?
Hi, I bought a little Orphan Annie dollhouse kit from Leewards in the early 1980's. I think I paid approx. $249.00 for it then. I am trying to find ou...
by in Dollhouses and Miniatures | Updated by trekky11
Can you help me identify this doll furniture?
Can you help me identify this doll furniture?
I recently received an old handmade dollhouse from one of my husband's friends. Along with it came a ton of furniture and accessories. He had made it ...
Can anyone authenticate these... are they Caco German dollhouse dolls?
Can anyone authenticate these... are they Caco German dollhouse dolls?
There are no markings on these that I can see (w/out taking off the clothes, which I am hesitant to do b/c I don't want to damage them)... they have t...
by in Dollhouses and Miniatures | Updated by mariek7922
How much is the Enchanted Doll 1980 Limited Edition Worth?
How much is the Enchanted Doll 1980 Limited Edition Worth?
How much is The Enchanted Doll House 1980 Limited Edition worth ?
by in Dollhouses and Miniatures | Updated by lizzier-ca
Cabin dollhouse pictures and question about photo sites
Cabin dollhouse pictures and question about photo sites
I like seeing other peoples dollhouse but it seems nobody really posts on here anymore. Maybe if people start posting pictures of their work others wi...
Dollhouse Help
Dollhouse Help
Hi. I've been asked by a local non-profit organization to sell a massive dollhouse. It was a gift from a much loved benefactor, who built it himself o...
by in Dollhouses and Miniatures | Updated by kiootlf70
Sounds like home dollhouse. I have one in the original box with all the pieces.what is it worth?
Sounds like home dollhouse. I have one in the original box with all the pieces.what is it worth?
Vintage suitcase dollhouse - need help identifying Lulu Doll
Vintage suitcase dollhouse - need help identifying Lulu Doll
I have a Furga doll in a dollhouse case marked Lulu. Purchased in either 1959 or 60. Does anyone know anything about it? It's got a full size 13" bed ...
by in Dollhouses and Miniatures | Updated by meercatss
Dollhouse pictures
Dollhouse pictures
I need some new ideas for my dollhouse I'm going to remodel...lets see some pictures of yours Thanks
by in Dollhouses and Miniatures | Updated by slovic
I'm back! :)
I'm back! :)
Hi everyone. Haven't been on this board for over a year. I used to post regularly and I'm sure some of you will remember me. The ebay boards have sure...
Miniatures for next to nothing...
Miniatures for next to nothing...
I am posting a couple of pics of my new Mission-style room...it is still a work in progress. But I am posting them because I wanted to show how materi...
Scale help please
Scale help please
I've scoured all the prior Q&A's and I get how the conversion works but I still have a question- what if I don't know what size the real object would ...
Shipping these cute little miniatures
Shipping these cute little miniatures
I bought a whole box full of some really great miniatures at auction. I try to keep shipping as cheap as possible. My question is....how do you all sh...
by in Dollhouses and Miniatures | Updated by trollmama
Vintage suitcase dollhouse - Furga doll
Vintage suitcase dollhouse - Furga doll
I have a Furga doll in a dollhouse case marked Lulu. Purchased in either 1959 or 60. Does anyone know anything about it? It's got a full size 13" bed ...
What do you call these one-wall dollhouses--I found a kitchen 'wall', I think is MCM from Italy
What do you call these one-wall dollhouses--I found a kitchen 'wall', I think is MCM from Italy
I think this scale is for the 10 in high-heel fashion dolls, or maybe Barbie or pre-Barbie size. Can't imagine the era, but does anyone know this AMB ...
by in Dollhouses and Miniatures | Updated by pardnersmb
selling and shipping
selling and shipping
I'm new here and hope I can get some input on selling and shipping a dollhouse. I made this house only to find the interest here in Florida is not wha...
Danny the Dollhouse Doll is back!!!
Danny the Dollhouse Doll is back!!!
If you already saw this on the toy discussion board, many apologies, but I couldn't find this board at first. Danny the Dollhouse doll is back, with a...
Can anyone help me identify this modern wooden dollhouse furniture?
Can anyone help me identify this modern wooden dollhouse furniture?
Hi,I found several pieces of wooden dollhouse furniture that I'm unable to identify. I've checked the usual suspects (Melissa and Doug, Educo, Kidcraf...
Could you help to identify this mini doll?
Could you help to identify this mini doll?
It came together with My little pony moni, but I'm not sure they are from the same set. Doll is 2.5" tall
"Famous Maker Furniture" questions
"Famous Maker Furniture" questions
Hi All! Can someone tell me if there is a dollhouse 1:12 scale furniture maker called "FAMOUS MAKER" or if the title belongs more appropriately to an ...
Help! Little Orphan Annie Doll House
Help! Little Orphan Annie Doll House
Hello! I found this dollhouse at a garage sale for $20 and was told it is a little orphan annie dollhouse. I've tried to search the internet to find o...
We have lot of mini micro dolls no trade marks. Can you identify who they are?
We have lot of mini micro dolls no trade marks. Can you identify who they are?
No one yet was able to help...
by in Dollhouses and Miniatures | Updated by aarez7
Bliss Dollhouses Information Please !!!
Bliss Dollhouses Information Please !!!
Hi! I was at an antique mall and fell in love with a very expensive dollhouse. It appeared to be a Bliss but in looking it over I saw no markings on i...
by in Dollhouses and Miniatures | Updated by warranyah
House of Miniatures Rug Kits
House of Miniatures Rug Kits
I found this at a local rummage sale. No instructions or clues. Can anyone tell me if this is a HOM rug design? If so, which one? Also, are these work...
FAO Schwarz Vintage Dollhouse (what is value????)
FAO Schwarz Vintage Dollhouse (what is value????)
Please help. I have the exact dollhouse with the same furniture as shown in this video however the one i have is in much better condition. Can someone...
by in Dollhouses and Miniatures | Updated by treasurecove123
ID help doll furniture kit?
ID help doll furniture kit?
Hi,I'm looking for some help IDing this furniture. I think it is some kind of kit? I've come across "Lakeshore" kits online, could this be one? any he...
by in Dollhouses and Miniatures | Updated by gladys-kravitz
Knock Knock Open Sign Turned Off
Knock Knock Open Sign Turned Off
Some of you might remember the photos of my English Tea Room which i posted about 6 months ago.I said then that the room upstairs was almost finished ...
by in Dollhouses and Miniatures | Updated by warranyah
Help ID'ing the doll artist that made these dollhouse miniatures
Help ID'ing the doll artist that made these dollhouse miniatures
I bought these on ebay a few years ago. Does anyone recognize the style and what doll artist might have made them? Thanks!
by in Dollhouses and Miniatures | Updated by perfume1458
Start a new Discussion
Popular Board Discussions