Disneyana
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Has anyone seen this lamp anywhere or know what it is?

Has anyone seen this lamp anywhere? I have one and not sure where it is from or how old. It has light bulb inside and convection makes the scenes inside rotate and project through the lampshade. I am curious about it and can’t find any info  

IMG_2059.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Saludos Amigos Animation Draft

Is there any way to purchase the animation draft of the Disney animated film Saludos Amigos over here?https://www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/saludos-amigos-walt-disney-studio-1940166886

Vintage Walt Disney and Disneyana Collectibles

While it might take a day or two to reply, we'll sure do all we can to help answer questions about your vintage Walt Disney or Disneyland collectible.In particular, we try to specialize in items produced during Walt Disney's lifetime (1901 - 1966).Mu...

old star wars poster

Hello everyone found this poster today at goodwill I dont know much about posters or a whole lot about star wars but its in pretty good shape for being at goodwill. I have posted it for sale already just dont know much about it or if its even worth m...

star wars poster.jpg

Disney's Jody Daily Stained Glass (Tiffany) Lamps

I am in search of a LE rare tiffany style stained glass lamp created by Jody Daily for Disney. I am open to any of these lamps, but I especially want the Princess Belle lamp. Please contact me if you have one or know of where I can find one. Thank yo...

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 38 replies
  • 0 helpful

Anyone recognize this watch?

I was going through my drawers the other day and found this watch I received, that I never got around to using it since I’m not a big Minnie fan. Does anyone recognize it or know what it’s worth?

C7BA13D8-E201-45A4-BC7F-55B5970B70EF.jpeg

Hwlp it says i hve an offer

It's says I have an offer but I can't see it. Help how do I find the offer I clicked on you have one pending offer then I see the item and no offer to except or reject.

Value

I have a Disney Fantasy In The Sky lamp I’d like to sell but don’t know what it’s worth. Can someone advise me of its value?

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

FIGURINE

SOMEONE TOLD ME THAT THIS ASHTRAY MAYBE FAKE. DOES ANYBODY KNOW? THANK YOU CLAUDETTE

IMG_1696.JPG

toys

I am a small Veteran owned Business that sale toys and collectibles, and I am not computer compatible to say the least. I sale at a local swap-meet and my business has taken a huge leap for the better and is still going stronger, looking for answers ...

ISO Jody Daily & Kevin Kidney Disney Lamps

I am looking for any Disney stained glass Tiffany style lamps designed by Kevin Kidney & Jody Daily. I will pay top dollar for good condition lamps. If you have any please contact me and lets make a deal. Thank you!

User avatar by Pathfinder
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful

Vintage Oswald the Lucky Rabbit pin-Help Needed With Value

Hi, this pin was among a family member's estate and my search so far hints at it being a rare item. I've found history about the character that puts it ca. 1930-ish. Can anyone provide a realistic ballpark figure as to its value? Yes, I plan to list ...

IMG_4062A.JPEG IMG_4064A.JPEG
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful