cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Disneyana
Start a Discussion
Vintage Walt Disney & Disneyland Collectibles
Vintage Walt Disney & Disneyland Collectibles
While it might take a day or two to reply, we'll sure do all we can to help answer questions about your vintage Walt Disney or Disneyland collectible....
in Disneyana | Updated by saturdaystoys
Help with identification, please. Dinsey store scarf
Help with identification, please. Dinsey store scarf
Hello, I come to you, Disney aficionados, to seek help. I normally don't deal with Disney products at all, so this one has me confused. It's an Italia...
Help identify this Disney Elephant Character on a Glass Bowl
Help identify this Disney Elephant Character on a Glass Bowl
We just came across this adorable female elephant, made of metal and sitting on a glass ball. It's marked "Disney" and has a label indicating that it ...
in Disneyana | Updated by accentsantiquesandmore
Disney's Jody Daily Stained Glass (Tiffany) Lamps
Disney's Jody Daily Stained Glass (Tiffany) Lamps
I am in search of a LE rare tiffany style stained glass lamp created by Jody Daily for Disney. I am open to any of these lamps, but I especially want ...
in Disneyana | Updated by junknlinda
Who's amulet is this?
Who's amulet is this?
I recently bought a box of necklaces at an auction, and this one was in it. On the back is says Disney MR. I've done a search, but I don't thik it bel...
in Disneyana | Updated by dermaulwurf8
Disney Serigraph vs Sericel help
Disney Serigraph vs Sericel help
Help Please! I have a framed Disney Mickey and Pluto "The Pointer" that I purchased quite a few years ago (I think in 2005). On the front it says Limi...
in Disneyana | Updated by divwido
Lady and the tramp 2 Promo CD sampler
Lady and the tramp 2 Promo CD sampler
I got this Lady and the Tramp 2 CD sampler.(Still sealed)But I can't find any info about whats a reason able price.Only found 1 person trying to sell ...
in Disneyana | Updated by madcats12345
Disney Classic Princess Mugs
Disney Classic Princess Mugs
I have a collection of Classic princess mugs from 2011 and 2012 but can't find any information about what a collection may be worth to sell, any ideas...
in Disneyana | Updated by emblegiraffe
Disneyland press preview ticket from opening day 1955?
Disneyland press preview ticket from opening day 1955?
What would you say a disneyland press preview ticket is worth from opening day 1955?
in Disneyana | Updated by plenty_special
Vintage Disneyland color slides
Vintage Disneyland color slides
I found some vintage Disneyland slides from 1959 over the weekend. I can see from completed auctions that these do well. I have 57 slides, and I liste...
in Disneyana | Updated by detritusofourlives
Vintage Seven Dwarfs and original box
Vintage Seven Dwarfs and original box
Wondering if someone could help me date this set of Seven Dwarfs in their original. I don't know if the writing on the box is Chinese or Japanese.
in Disneyana | Updated by rememberthepast
I have a vintage Bambi planter about 8-1/2" tall and can not find information about it anywhere.
I have a vintage Bambi planter about 8-1/2" tall and can not find information about it anywhere.
in Disneyana | Updated by 1786davycrockett
What does A/P 3/5 mean on the bottom of my WDCC Aladdin figurines?
What does A/P 3/5 mean on the bottom of my WDCC Aladdin figurines?
I have three Aladdin WDCC figurines and each is marked with A/P 3/5. I can't find what this means.
in Disneyana | Updated by in_vino-veritas
ID Help With Pluto Tin
ID Help With Pluto Tin
Let me know if I am on the wrong board, can't seem to find Disney. Any way to find out if it is junk or what it is worth? Thanks
in Disneyana | Updated by animalpaws
Help with ID of Disney Item
Help with ID of Disney Item
I found this cleaning out and just put up any auction for now so someone can help. I have no idea what this is or if it is worth something. Is there a...
in Disneyana | Updated by animalpaws
Walt Disney old maid playing cards
Walt Disney old maid playing cards
Hey I have some old playing cards and I have not been able to find out what year they were printed. Or anything really.The details on the box are:Walt...
in Disneyana | Updated by annamx123
Old Disneyland Walt Disney Productions My Every Day Diary
Old Disneyland Walt Disney Productions My Every Day Diary
Ok, First time poster Long time Ebayer...LOL I have an Old" My Every Day Diary" stamped Disneyland walt Disney Productions. I can't seem to find anyth...
in Disneyana | Updated by stevenm52000
Rare Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs Clamshell VHS Case
Rare Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs Clamshell VHS Case
Does anyone know anything about this clamshell cover and movie? I can't find it anywhere. Movie says it's a classic. Thank you!
in Disneyana | Updated by theeverydayowl
Need Help Identifying Original Vintage Mickey Mouse WDP Art
Need Help Identifying Original Vintage Mickey Mouse WDP Art
Hi everyone. I just found this in a thrift store. It's a nicely framed print or possibly original painting of some sort on paper of Mickey, Minnie, Pl...
in Disneyana | Updated by 1786davycrockett
mickey mouse cartoon wheel
mickey mouse cartoon wheel
turn wheel and watch a face appear 12x12 made buy jarmar 7 characters faces
in Disneyana | Updated by oldlesbutgoodes
Disney Figurine ID Help
Disney Figurine ID Help
Does anyone know the name of this figurine. My best guesses are Sir Lancelot or King Arthur. Thank you in advance. Andrea
in Disneyana | Updated by speedwaydog
Have Britax Disney Property (with Disney #s) car seat (expired) should we just throw away? THX
Have Britax Disney Property (with Disney #s) car seat (expired) should we just throw away? THX
in Disneyana | Updated by msbjdanner2u2015
Winnie the Pooh wind-up stuffed animal
Winnie the Pooh wind-up stuffed animal
Perfect condition 50 years oldPurchased by ME from Disneyland, CA
in Disneyana | Updated by speedwaydog
Whinnie Phoo Piglet stuffed animals
Whinnie Phoo Piglet stuffed animals
Trying to identify piglet and whinnie Pooh old stuffed animals
in Disneyana | Updated by lith-shannon
Is this Dumbo or an elephant from something else Disney?
Is this Dumbo or an elephant from something else Disney?
It is about 2.5" tall and printed on the back is "WALT DISNEY PROD." Made of plastic. I can't seem to find anything about it anywhere. Does anyone hav...
in Disneyana | Updated by hyperrush
Obtaining a Disney license to sell
Obtaining a Disney license to sell
I'm a big collector of Disney memorabilia. I'd like to start selling it now. Does anyone know how to obtain a Disney license to sell? I'm sure that it...
in Disneyana | Updated by 2275raul
14k Gold Diamond Ruby Sapphire Mickey Mouse pin HELP!
14k Gold Diamond Ruby Sapphire Mickey Mouse pin HELP!
Hi, I recently aqcuired this little Mickey Mouse pin and would love any help identifying him, specifically date range of creation, and potential value...
in Disneyana | Updated by sculpin333
Want to buy 1974 disney flexi-disc postcard
Want to buy 1974 disney flexi-disc postcard
Hello all, I've never posted to this message board before, so if I'm in the wrong category, feel free to steer me in the right direction... I'm lookin...
in Disneyana | Updated by kjmagriff4
Collectible Disney Watches - Question about them - SOme are good and some are not.
Collectible Disney Watches - Question about them - SOme are good and some are not.
HiI have a question about 4 watches. I know some are good and some are not. Does anyone know about the 4 I have here. They are all limited editions an...
in Disneyana | Updated by mikeystoyz
Disney print
Disney print
I wish to find any information and or value on the Disney prin/sketch in the photos I've included. It was once shipped for $.33, so I'm guessing it's ...
Can You Help Solve These?
Help other eBay community members, be a trusted advisor!
Top Solution Authors
User Accepted Solutions Count