Disneyana
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Vintage Disney Eeyore Beanie

Hello,I am looking for information on tis Eeyore beanie I purchased some time ago. The tag does not have a date but I purchased it from the Disney Store. I tried doing a search on the internet, Ebay, and Amazon but nothing came up as a match. Eeyore ...

Beach Party Eeyore 1.JPG Beach Party Eeyore 2.JPG Beach Party Eeyore 3.JPG

Disney animal kingdom stuffed animals

I’ve had these two stuffed animals since roughly 2002-2004. I can’t find any information on them and even had a friend who works there try to see if she could find any info with no luck. Anyone know anything about them/if they’re remotely worth anyth...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Looking for more info on Dumbo

I am trying to find out more info on this Dumbo (I think?). It's ceramic and has no markings. Thank you!

IMG_3079.jpeg IMG_3080.jpeg

Obtaining a Disney license to sell

I'm a big collector of Disney memorabilia. I'd like to start selling it now. Does anyone know how to obtain a Disney license to sell? I'm sure that it may be hard to get, but I'm willing to try. Thanks!

Looking for anyone that can tell me where this came from.

I have a 6ft plush of Mushu the dragon from Mulan. I got it from a garage sale back in 2004 I think. It has a hole at the bottom where it supposed to sit on a post to keep it upright. So I am assuming it was maybe a display. If anyone has seen someth...

Vintage 1955 "June is Dairy Month" Disney Poster

Hello all, I have acquired a vintage 1955 poster from the American Dairy Association that measures 25 x 18 in. used to promote Disneyland Opening one month before it opened and I would love to know it's value. I have not seen or found this particular...

Dairy-Month-Poster-1.jpg

Bradley Time Registered Edition Mickey Mouse Watch 1970's

I have a Bradley Time Division Registered Edition Mickey Mouse Watch. It is a rectangular face with gold tone border. On the back of the watch is says Swiss Stainless Steel Back Base Metal Bezel Registered Edition T 048 and a small etched Mickey Mous...

Disney Donald Duck figure ID HELP

I’m found this little old Walt Disney Donald Duck silvertone/stone like figurine, but I can’t seen to find anything online about its origins. The figure is 3 1/4” tall. Any help would be greatly appreciated

25779544-3D49-4767-936A-6A6041AD229D.jpeg 14BBAD8B-6253-43DF-8CC0-58A619240C02.jpeg

Rita plush from Oliver and Company

If you have it could you please contact me and list it for me? My dog chewed my kids' toy and I am looking for a replacement, it is a really frustrating situation. If you have or know a seller who has it could you please let me know the link to the l...

Olszewski Pokitpal Haunted Mansion

Hi, I am looking to purchase an Olszewski Haunted Mansion Pokitpal #1, the tightrope walker stretching portrait. Just that one. Any help is appreciated. Thank you!

Ludwig von drake movie theater film reel -- value ?

I have the Ludwig von drake movie theater film in color. This is the introduction to color ... Ludwig explains how it works. I'm told it's rare for Disney to let their films out to the public. Does anyone have a ball park value for this film. I can't...