cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage Walt Disney & Disneyland Collectibles

While it might take a day or two to reply, we'll sure do all we can to help answer questions about your vintage Walt Disney or Disneyland collectible.

In particular, we try to specialize in items produced during Walt Disney's lifetime (1901 - 1966).

Much of the new stuff is nice, but we love the original Walt Disney collectibles!

Best wishes as you build your vintage Disneyana collection!

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
eBay Store: www.SaturdaysToys.com
eBay ID: saturdaystoys

We're Exclusively eBay!
Message 1 of 1,793
latest reply
1,792 REPLIES 1,792

fourtwosix
Enthusiast
I believe that this came from Disney Land around 1973 or 1974. It is all wood, with leather ears, and plastic buttons to make the nose, hat, and arms stay on. I've searched eBay a few times, at different times of the year, and google several times, and keep coming up empty handed. Do you have any idea of its worth?

Thanks!

:jon

Message 1261 of 1,793
latest reply

tracywhiz
Enthusiast
I hope you can help me. I've never sold anything on ebay before and I need to sell an Evil Queen Mirror that I bought a few years ago. It's an exact replica made of real wood and they only made 2500. I've never taken it out of the box and it comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. I've searched and searched online for one to give me an idea of how much I should sell it for, but I can't find one.

Could you help me out?
Message 1262 of 1,793
latest reply

tracywhiz
Enthusiast
I hope you can help me. I've never sold anything on ebay before and I need to sell an Evil Queen Mirror that I bought a few years ago. It's an exact replica made of real wood and they only made 2500. I've never taken it out of the box and it comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. I've searched and searched online for one to give me an idea of how much I should sell it for, but I can't find one.

Could you help me out?
Message 1263 of 1,793
latest reply

snr1472
Enthusiast
Hi! I have a child's plastic winnie the pooh watch. It was mine when I was a kid. It is from the early 70's. It is a wind up. It has a pretty large face. It sits about a half an inch up from the arm. I have never seen one like it so I was wondering how much it was worth, if anything.
Message 1264 of 1,793
latest reply

I see Dave hasn't been here in a while. Hope all is well. I posted this on a few boards but this might be the right board.

I have this old Walt Disney Donald Duck wood bowling game by Pressman & was wondering if anyone would know the age of it? I wrote to Pressman Toy but have not heard back from them yet
Thanks for any help
Pat

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Pat
Message 1265 of 1,793
latest reply

millions2bemade
Enthusiast
Hi, I need help in finding a price guide for my minnie mouse glow in dark framed art, it is in original frame. Here is link to image.

http://forums.ebay.com/db2/topic/Disneyana/Is-This-A/520095849

mickey helped me id it, but still before I list it I need more knowledge of it. Does anyone have link to where I can read about them? Or can tell me the value of? Thanks
Message 1266 of 1,793
latest reply

Hi Dave,
I am posting a question from Australia, I was wondering what a tin tamborine in gold (has a fair bit of rust on back) with a black and white image of mickey mouse on the front, has pie eyes and the lettering walt disney regd measuring about 15cm in width would be worth? and what age? hope you can help
Thanks
JT
Message 1267 of 1,793
latest reply

millions2bemade
Enthusiast
just wandering if anyone can read this question, I been checking back for days and no replies. hellooooo testing, testing 123 lol.
Message 1268 of 1,793
latest reply

troyden_black_rose
Enthusiast
Question:
I found an old toy of my mothers, it's an older mickey mouse plushe. the black on the mouse is black but has a blue tinge and there is wire in the ears. it has ceramic eyes and a pompom nose. felt eyebrows and smile with a felt red tongue. it dose not have the white gloved hands. It has a mickey mouse club white shirt on it and blue pants with yellow feet. I have looked every where for info on this type of plushe and have found nothing. I was wondering around what time period it was from and how much it would be worth.
Message 1269 of 1,793
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
Hi! I recently purchased a unique puzzle and am hoping to learn about it. It appears very old to me and I haven't come upon anything similar in my search attempts. Surrounded by a black plastic frame is a three dimensional, almost holographic outdoor scene with a magnetic puzzle Goofy in the foreground. The scene is not a puzzle, but a background for Goofy and is cut to accommodate the puzzle pieces. It shows a building with a window, window box with flowers, sidewalk with barrels and flower baskets and background of more buildings with a primitive style Mickey Mouse coming around the corner and waving. The Goofy figure is comprised of 13 plastic pieces each with a magnet to hold them to a magnetic layer which is beneath the holographic scene. There is a sticker on the lower left side which reads GOOFY cWALT DISNEY PRODUCTIONS. The back of the frame has 2101-1A, and several of the pieces have numbers as well. Thank you!
Message 1270 of 1,793
latest reply

Hi. I hope I'm doing this right. I've had a Pluto spring rocking horse for approx. 50 years. It's about 3.5 feet high and is in very good shape. Been in the attic for nearly 40 years. No more babies around and I'm downsizing next month so I thought I'd sell it. I really do need the money, unfortunately. I can't find another one like it on the internet so I don't know how to price it. Can you help me, please? I'm in Rhode Island. Thank you very much.
Message 1271 of 1,793
latest reply

I think pictures would help identify any items that you would like information on
Pat
Message 1272 of 1,793
latest reply

REGARDING POST 1264:
Just got a message from Pressman toys regarding my Donald duck Game .
#1137 was produced 1955-1956

Just in case anybody wanted to know.
Thanks All

Pat
Pat
Message 1273 of 1,793
latest reply

Hi,
I have a children's book "The Sorcerer's Apprentice - from Walt Disney's Fantasia" Published by Grosset & Dunlap. Copyright date is1940 by Walt Disney Productions "Printed in the United States of America by the Western Printing and Lithographic Company". It is 7 in tall by 9 in wide. Cover is blue with red spine.

Just wondering if it is worth anything.

Thanks!
Message 1274 of 1,793
latest reply

I have a board game called Walt Disneys Game Parade Academy Award Winners. The game was made by American Toye Works (No. 503) and is copyrighted by Walt Disney Enterprises Hollywood, Calif. Its in great shape with what appears to be all the pieces/boards. Can you tell me anything about its value and age?

Thank, dlrrer@comcast.net
Bob Robbins
Message 1275 of 1,793
latest reply