cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage Walt Disney & Disneyland Collectibles

While it might take a day or two to reply, we'll sure do all we can to help answer questions about your vintage Walt Disney or Disneyland collectible.

In particular, we try to specialize in items produced during Walt Disney's lifetime (1901 - 1966).

Much of the new stuff is nice, but we love the original Walt Disney collectibles!

Best wishes as you build your vintage Disneyana collection!

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
eBay Store: www.SaturdaysToys.com
eBay ID: saturdaystoys

We're Exclusively eBay!
Message 1 of 1,793
latest reply
1,792 REPLIES 1,792

lamonteski
Enthusiast
I have a Micky Mouse hand made ceramic mug that must have been first introduced long ago. It is an out of round white handle, hand painted, coffee mug with an imprint in the mug on one side "Walt Disney Prod". Does anyone have any idea where I might find any info on eary years of this promotional mug. lawagner@imt.net
Message 1246 of 1,793
latest reply

janehyl
Enthusiast
Hi there,

I have a Pluto china lamp - Pluto is in immaculate condition and I have the original shade. It would be around 1960 vintage I think as it was given to my brother when he was a baby and he was born in 1958. Pluto still has a little circular sticker on his chest that says:

Walt Disney
PLUTO
Character
WDP Ffm
and then the copyright symbol.

I rescued it before it went into a junk sale for $1. Worth anything?

Regards, Jane
Message 1247 of 1,793
latest reply

janehyl
Enthusiast
Hi there,

I have a Pluto china lamp - Pluto is in immaculate condition and I have the original shade. It would be around 1960 vintage I think as it was given to my brother when he was a baby and he was born in 1958. Pluto still has a little circular sticker on his chest that says:

Walt Disney
PLUTO
Character
WDP Ffm
and then the copyright symbol.

I rescued it before it went into a junk sale for $1. Worth anything?

Regards, Jane
Message 1248 of 1,793
latest reply

cwcai
Scout
:^O
Message 1249 of 1,793
latest reply

I am not selling this one. but wondering if the value has gone up.lithographs event at Disneyland. carosel of progress . back at 2,21,98 signed set,

Message 1250 of 1,793
latest reply

ballanx
Enthusiast
Hi Dave,

I'm in Scotland, UK and recently bought what I have since discovered may be a framed Courvoisier piece of cel art showing Bashful from Snow White. It is still in its original frame with its original beige mount with the WDE copyright stamp in the corner. On the back there are two labels. One reads Original Work from Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs and the other reads This Material Inflammable. HANDLE WITH CARE. Frame Under Glass. Copyright 1937 Walt Disney Enterprises.
The background to Bashful is blue with yellow/gold stars.
Any information and value would be much appreciated, best wishes, Bruce Allan.
Message 1251 of 1,793
latest reply

ballanx
Enthusiast
Hi Dave,

I'm in Scotland, UK and recently bought what I have since discovered may be a framed Courvoisier piece of cel art showing Bashful from Snow White. It is still in its original frame with its original beige mount with the WDE copyright stamp in the corner. On the back there are two labels. One reads Original Work from Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs and the other reads This Material Inflammable. HANDLE WITH CARE. Frame Under Glass. Copyright 1937 Walt Disney Enterprises.
The background to Bashful is blue with yellow/gold stars.
Any information and value would be much appreciated, best wishes, Bruce Allan.
Message 1252 of 1,793
latest reply

I am still checking here.. thank you for any info on # 1249 post.
Message 1253 of 1,793
latest reply

Hello, I need information about a rare Donald Duck stuffed doll I own that looks vintage, but I dont know the age, manufacturer or value. I havent seen anything like it on Ebay. Any info greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Message 1254 of 1,793
latest reply

Hello, I need information about a rare Donald Duck stuffed doll I own that looks vintage, but I dont know the age, manufacturer or value. I havent seen anything like it on Ebay. Any info greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Message 1255 of 1,793
latest reply

tra98sew
Enthusiast
Hello,

I bought a Disney World plate at a jumble sale, and wondered if it was worth anything? I can't find anything similar anywhere on ebay , and wondered if you knew anything about it.

It measures about 8 inches in diameter, and is quite a chunky brown petal shaped ceramic dish, with the Disney castle moulded in the middle and the words 'Walt Disney World' with the Disney World logo (globe with ears), surrounded by a shiny green petal effect glaze on the rim, and on the back it says 'Walt Disney Productions' and 'Made in USA'.

Thanks for your help,

Sarah
Message 1256 of 1,793
latest reply

lupine926
Enthusiast
We have a Disney 1946 Mickey Mouse Library of Games and wondered what the value might be. Also a childs wooden puzzle of Mickey Mouse about 8x10 inches in size that is of similar vintage.

thanks for your input.

The Lupine Lady
Message 1257 of 1,793
latest reply

I have 11 4"x5" Transparencies consigned to a live auction next month and i am trying to find out what they would have been used for. 10 are from fantasia and anther is of disney set workers painting a sign for the 1941 movie the reluctant dragon. the only others i have been able to find are at the Seaver Center for Western History Research at the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County. they have a collection of 16 given by walt disney to one of the workers at the museum. they were unaware of the use. any information would be appreciated. http://www.auctionzip.com/Full-Image/512293/fi2.cgi
Message 1258 of 1,793
latest reply

mellepoet
Enthusiast
Hi Dave,
We have a Bambi Disney mirror, which measures about 23 inches by 21 inches and has Bambi characters all around. It says "Disney Productions" on the front and it has number 6022-224 stamped on the back. A few years ago, I saw one of these mirrors going for over $300 on Ebay, and last year I saw one going for about $25. So, I would like to know if you have any idea when this might have been made, how rare it is, and what these mirrors really go for.
Thank you so very much.
Message 1259 of 1,793
latest reply

mellepoet
Enthusiast
Hi Dave,
We have a Bambi Disney mirror, which measures about 23 inches by 21 inches and has Bambi characters all around. It says "Disney Productions" on the front and it has number 6022-224 stamped on the back. A few years ago, I saw one of these mirrors going for over $300 on Ebay, and last year I saw one going for about $25. So, I would like to know if you have any idea when this might have been made, how rare it is, and what these mirrors really go for.
Thank you so very much.
Message 1260 of 1,793
latest reply