cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage Walt Disney & Disneyland Collectibles

While it might take a day or two to reply, we'll sure do all we can to help answer questions about your vintage Walt Disney or Disneyland collectible.

In particular, we try to specialize in items produced during Walt Disney's lifetime (1901 - 1966).

Much of the new stuff is nice, but we love the original Walt Disney collectibles!

Best wishes as you build your vintage Disneyana collection!

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
eBay Store: www.SaturdaysToys.com
eBay ID: saturdaystoys

We're Exclusively eBay!
Message 1 of 1,793
latest reply
1,792 REPLIES 1,792

spanishdancers
Enthusiast
Hi Dave,
Do you ever come across Bonny spoon/fork sets with the Disney elephant character? (Presumably Dumbo?) I remember having a set as a child and would like to buy a set for my baby girl. Any information you could give re rarity or suggestions where I might find a set would be greatly appreciated!
Cheers,
Sarah
Message 1216 of 1,793
latest reply

mantix99
Enthusiast
Hello,

When I was a child back in the early 1970's, I have pictures of myself at Disneyworld wearing a funny hat I bought there that came down over my face with a built-in plastic tinted sun visor. I've been searching for another one now with no luck.

Have you ever seen or heard of this souvenir hat? Do they ever show up for sale?

Thanks!

Jason Rubin
Message 1217 of 1,793
latest reply

Hi there!

I have got a set of Figaro salt & pepper shakers that were id'd for me as being made by Brayton Laguna Pottery. They are not marked and I'm assuming they may have had a label stuck on them at some point but it's long since gone. They measure 4 1/2" high. I have photos if needed.

I am wondering if you can tell me if these are rare, and if so, how rare is rare. I've seen similar items with the same Figaro and they are considered rare, but are documented. I can not find anything even similar to these anywhere.

I'm hoping you can help! Thanks! 🙂
Message 1218 of 1,793
latest reply

intoxikittyboutique
Enthusiast
I have an old wooden chest (trunk) with one of the Snow White Dwarves on it. Looks to be at least from the 1940s, I can't find anything online about any Disney character wooden chests. Do you know anything about wooden chests made by Disney?

Can you find the camera hog in this picture?
Message 1219 of 1,793
latest reply

p1eye
Enthusiast
Hello Dave,

Just interested if you have any idea or could direct us to someone who may know better. I have google searched on our own and have found no answers.

My wife was gifted a Jaq-Jaq figurine when she was a very young child. It stands about 5-6" in height, is hand-painted with the disney insignia imprinted on the bottom. The figurine itself is in mint condition. There is no date on the item, but again she received it at a very young age from someone who had it for many years prior to giving it to her. My wife is now 38.

Any help would be great....

Thanks in advance,

P & K Mueller
Message 1220 of 1,793
latest reply

Dear Dave, Could you tell me something about this Disney figurine. It does have Disney on bottom front but is wore. URL: http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/2/0/9/2/9/0/webimg/134099095_o.jpg
URL: http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/2/0/9/2/9/0/webimg/134099086_o.jpg
Message 1221 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
I was wondering if someone can help with this question: We're planning an on-line eBay auction in a few weeks and one of our supporters has donated a bunch of Lillian Disney’s private stationery. She feels that people would bid on these a sheet at a time. Is their a market for this type of item? Would it potentially sell better as individual sheets, or as a lot?

ANSWER:
We'd tend to offer these as individual sheets rather than as a lot. Value would depend upon the vintage. Obviously, those from earlier decades would be worth more; particularly those during Walt's lifetime. Either way... it's a wonderful find. Hope your auction went well. Wish we'd have noticed it sooner as we would have bid!

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
www.SaturdaysToys.com
Message 1222 of 1,793
latest reply

I have a framed illustration of thumper and his father looking at each other with a copyright logo Walt Disney Productions at the lower right. Any ideas how old this is? Thanks in advance for any help.
Message 1223 of 1,793
latest reply

robink377
Enthusiast
I have a vintage disneyland donald duck hat that I would like to know the approximate value. The hat is a white weave that is fitted with no size adjustment. The front of the hat is contoured like the face of donald duck, it has clear bubble style eyes with moving black discs for eye balls. The bill on the hat is a tan contured beak that when squeezed it quacks. The top of the hat has a round white weaved piece with a blue border. There is a cloth type round emblem on the very top that is an orange circle with a off white center. The orange portion has "Disneyland Donald Duck" the off white center has a picture of donald duck with the markings "Walt Disney Productions". Attached to this round emblem is a vynal white ribbon that hangs from the top down the right side of the hat. Thanks for your assistance and time I appreciate it!
Message 1224 of 1,793
latest reply

onetinwolf
Enthusiast
Good afternoon,

Do you also purchase Disney collectable items? I worked for them for some years and have items, both publically created to sell, as well as Non public promotional items, such as Rocketeer banners on Vinyl, and a Minnie, hand crafted "Trophy" type item approx. 12inches tall, among other things.

Steven Stiles
Message 1225 of 1,793
latest reply

debandcyn
Enthusiast
Hi I have a Sango wall plate with Bambi, Donald Duck and pluto on it. Bambi has a butterfly on her tail and both Bambi and the butterfly are raised above the plate. I am guessing it is from the 60'2 to 70's period. I am having trouble finding out much about it can you help me at all?
Kind regards Cynthia in Australia
Message 1226 of 1,793
latest reply

Found a Vintage Mickey Mouse doll today. It's tag says Mickey Mouse Walt Disney Productions WOOLIKIN Original All new material Contents Cotton Woolno inc. 360 Suydam St. Brooklyn 37 NY made in Japan. The doll itself is over a foot long and has a red body with white feet and white felt 4 fingers, the head is black with a hard plastic face and plastic thin vinyl. It is wearing blue felt shorts and has the two felt white dots on the front. Tail is black thin vinyl like the ears. Anyone know value or year this was made?
Thanks for any help in advance.
Message 1227 of 1,793
latest reply

I have a "Allied Manufacturing Company of Seattle, Wash" Pluto Clock in the orginal box. What is it worth?
Message 1228 of 1,793
latest reply

khorah
Enthusiast
Hoping you can help...I've checked the ebay listings and have not found anything like this so I have no idea if it might be valuable.
It's a bronze figure of "Winnie the Pooh" (purchased in Disneyland in early 70's).Sculpted by Harry Holt,(c)Walt Disney Corp.
#24 of a limited edition of 200, 7 1/2" high(not including base), solid cast bronze on a 4 1/2"x4 1/2"x2" wooden base. total weight 7 1/2lbs.
includes an autographed drawing of Mickey Mouse by Harry Holt

I would appreciate any information you might be able to give me.

Thank you
Cora Lee Healy
khorah@earthlink.net
Message 1229 of 1,793
latest reply

Does anyone have any knowledge of the hand carved wooden large Disney statues of mickey and Goofey I have shown under these links? They were aquired in the late 60's but have no markings. The seller said they were hand carved for Disney? Any nfo would help! Thank you in advance-also, the Mickey's are about 3 feet high and goofey about 4.5 feet tall.
Thank so much

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj124/1verystylishgirl/0614081716.jpg

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj124/1verystylishgirl/0614081718.jpg

http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj124/1verystylishgirl/0614081718b.jpg

Message 1230 of 1,793
latest reply