cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage Walt Disney & Disneyland Collectibles

While it might take a day or two to reply, we'll sure do all we can to help answer questions about your vintage Walt Disney or Disneyland collectible.

In particular, we try to specialize in items produced during Walt Disney's lifetime (1901 - 1966).

Much of the new stuff is nice, but we love the original Walt Disney collectibles!

Best wishes as you build your vintage Disneyana collection!

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
eBay Store: www.SaturdaysToys.com
eBay ID: saturdaystoys

We're Exclusively eBay!
Message 1 of 1,793
latest reply
1,792 REPLIES 1,792

Hello! I was wondering if maybe you could help me with this one...
Ive seen alot of its a small world ornaments but these are different. They look like they are made of pipe cleaners with cloth costumes and plasic heads with yarn hair.
Package was never opened and says "Waly Disneys its a small world at holiday time. Made for Kurt S Adler inc, MCMLXIV, walt disney productions"
Can anyone remember seeing these sell? what would be good KWs? Are they even worth listing considering all the fees?
TIA!

Take a walk on the Darkside...
Message 421 of 1,793
latest reply

ornament_gal
Enthusiast
Question: Disney Dwarves or just dwarves? These are not marked with the Disney copyright. In fact they have no marks on the bottom, just some handwritten stock numbers. They seem to be made from resin. My guess is that they are some sort of import knockoff. Has anyone seen any like these or have any other information or comments?

vspace=5 IMG>

vspace=5 IMG>

Message 422 of 1,793
latest reply

tspl-04
Enthusiast
Hi,I am new to the Disneyana board& would like to know if you could help me with information(age,value) about my metal mickey mouse figure that measures 2"H.signed with raised letters on his shorts,one one side WALT E.DISNEY,MICKEY MOUSE on the other side&GERMANY in black letters underneath on the bottom of his shorts.He does have some paint missing.Thank you 🙂
Message 423 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION: re #421
Question: Disney Dwarves or just dwarves? These are not marked with the Disney copyright. In fact they have no marks on the bottom, just some handwritten stock numbers. They seem to be made from resin. My guess is that they are some sort of import knockoff. Has anyone seen any like these or have any other information or comments?

ANSWER:
These dwarfs are not produced by Disney. We have no information about their value, but wouldn't expect them to be worth more than a few dollars.
Message 424 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION: re #415
Here’s hoping you can give me some information on this tiny ¾” square tin/metal box with a pop-up Mickey Mouse inside. It’s from a family member who was born in 1940 and he received it in his childhood as a member of the Mickey Mouse Club. The top has the Mickey Mouse Club Mouseketeers logo and when you open the little hinged top, Mickey’s head pops up on a spring. The back side of the little box has a raised bar to attach it to a string or chain.

ANSWER:
This metal box was likely produced between 1955 and 1957, and is an original toy created as merchandise for the Mickey Mouse Club. We would estimate value for a working box at approx. $50 - $75.

Sincerely,
Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys and Disneyana Auctions
www.SaturdaysToys.com
Message 425 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION: re #416
I have a question regarding a 1955 Disneyland Opening collectible. The item in question is the original soundtrack of the July 17, 1955 TV Show with Art Linkletter. In total 9 recordings with 41 scores of music, tailored to the different attractions and dance numbers during the show. Do you know anything about the background of the recordings for the broadcast?

ANSWER:
We've never run into this collection of audio tracks. It sounds unique; and we didn't know this had ever been previously marketed prior to the recent DVD release of the "Dateline: Disneyland" TV program.

Sounds like an interesting collector's item. We're sorry we can't place a value on such a unique piece.

Sincerely,
Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys and Disneyana Auctions
www.SaturdaysToys.com
Message 426 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION: re #422
I am new to the Disneyana board & would like to know if you could help me with information (age,value) about my metal mickey mouse figure that measures 2"; with raised letters on his shorts, one one side WALT E.DISNEY,MICKEY MOUSE on the other side & GERMANY in black letters underneath on the bottom of his shorts. He does have some paint missing.

ANSWER:
For more information on these early metal Mickey Mouse figurines, we'll refer you to www.Tomart.com.

Their catalogs and "Disneyana Update" magazines are the best in the business for learning about early Disneyana collectibles. They are currently preparing for a large Disneyana auction, and the new issue (March / April 2005) is filled with information you'll want to review. On newsstands now!
Message 427 of 1,793
latest reply

Hello. Could you please help me with the age and value of this 23"(approx) Plush Minnie. I believe she is stuffed with excelsior (sp?) as she crackles when squeezed. She is also quite dirty so was wondering if I should clean her and if so what would be the best way. Thanks for your help.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 428 of 1,793
latest reply

?

?

:) Take a walk on the Darkside...
Message 429 of 1,793
latest reply

My Mickey Mouse is missing his pendulum. Would you know where I could order a replacement from?
Message 430 of 1,793
latest reply

wpaprints
Enthusiast
Could you help with any ID information on this Disney monorail set? Age? It's a very unusual setup.. complicated cones, sort of styrofoam monorail. Thank you!
Message 431 of 1,793
latest reply

wpaprints
Enthusiast
Forgot to add the photo of the monorail - sorry! Here it is:
Message 432 of 1,793
latest reply

Hi,

I found this old stuffed Tigger and was wondering if you could help me before I list. I only see one that looks similar that has sold and one that didn't sell. The tag says "Walt Disney Characters Manufactured by California Stuffed Toys Walt Disney Productions". I am not familiar with Disney collectibles so any help would be truly appreciated!!

As you can see in the last pic his nose is a little loose. There was also a very small repair to a foot. He's very clean.
Message 433 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
I found this old stuffed Tigger and was wondering if you could help me before I list. I only see one that looks similar that has sold and one that didn't sell. The tag says "Walt Disney Characters Manufactured by California Stuffed Toys Walt Disney Productions".

ANSWER:
California Stuffed Toys held a Disney merchandise agreement from 1972 - 1974. They primarily sold plush animals at Disneyland. These items tend to have primarily sentimental value today; and rarely have strong retail value on the secondary market. We'd hold the ones we really loved... and donate the rest to charity. The early plush from Steiff and a few other toy makers tend to be the rare exception to the rule.

Daev Mason
for Saturday's Toys
www.SaturdaysToys.com
Message 434 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
Could you help with any ID information on this Disney monorail set? Age? It's a very unusual setup.. complicated cones, sort of styrofoam monorail.

ANSWER:
These sets are practically brand new; and sell at the Disney theme parks. You might check there, or watch for a local Disneyana show. There's not much value in the sets, as they are quite common right now. The older 1960's Schuco sets are quite valuable; and we'd prefer to collect those vintage versions.

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
www.SaturdaysToys.com
Message 435 of 1,793
latest reply