cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage Walt Disney & Disneyland Collectibles

While it might take a day or two to reply, we'll sure do all we can to help answer questions about your vintage Walt Disney or Disneyland collectible.

In particular, we try to specialize in items produced during Walt Disney's lifetime (1901 - 1966).

Much of the new stuff is nice, but we love the original Walt Disney collectibles!

Best wishes as you build your vintage Disneyana collection!

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
eBay Store: www.SaturdaysToys.com
eBay ID: saturdaystoys

We're Exclusively eBay!
Message 1 of 1,793
latest reply
1,792 REPLIES 1,792

QUESTION:
Hi Dave I was wondering if you could give me a value on an old Disney toy that was mine from childhood. It's a light box that you trace Disney television character on. It was made by Lakeside Toys Inc. It has a 1962 copyright date and model # 0104.

ANSWER:
These often sell on eBay for $25 - $50; though the box can sometimes be worth as much as the toy.
Message 1066 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
Hi,i was wondering if you could help me date and value this piece? It is made of porcelain and plays "its a small world" , the bottom is marked Disney Japan "Indian Snake Charmer" and it is about 6.5" high. here are links to photos, thank you in advance.

ANSWER:
The piece looks to have been produced after 1985; and would likely be valued at $25 - $35.
Message 1067 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
I have a Mickey Mouse Club 'Push Em Car', with little wear. It looks like an open toy chest on wheels. Bought it at a flea market last year; seller had some cool stuff.

ANSWER:
We've seen these offered for $75 - $150; though we've never seen one actually sell. It's a nice piece; but very bulky and not often collected. It's easily worth those values; but may be hard to sell even at that reasonable price.
Message 1068 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
I have the opportunity to purchase a 4-5 inch Dumbo resting on his ear figurine. I would like to make sure who made him before I invest in it. I have searched everywhere for info including the eBay pottery and glass discussion forum but have not been able to establish any maker.

My question to you comes from a 2005 question about a Dumbo that was asked on that board and I thought perhaps you could point me in the right direction for verification.

ANSWER:
This piece was made first in 1941 by Vernon Kilns; then by American Pottery (a newly developed division of Evan K. Shaw) from the same molds that Vernon used.

It was widely sold and remains in plentiful supply today. 10 years ago, this piece sold for $125 or more; but with today's competitive eBay environment, the piece is often available for $75 - $100.

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
www.SaturdaysToys.com
Message 1069 of 1,793
latest reply

raycarp938
Enthusiast
HI DAVE....I HAVE NO WAY TO PRODUCE A PICTURE FOR YOU BUT I WAS IN NEED OF SOME INFORMATION AND VALUE OF THE FOLLOWING ITEM.....I HAVE A BOX WITH 2 DOLLS IN IT AND THE BOX IS NEXT TO NEW WITH ONLY AN AGED LOOK AND EARLY PRINTING ON THE BOX WHICH I SENSE IS FROM THE 1940's...THE BOX SAYS WALT DISNEY'S PINOCCHIO AND THE BLUE FAIRY DOLLS..MADE BY DUTCHESS DOLL CORP.,JACKSON HEIGHTS, NY...COPYRIGHT WALT DISNEY PRODUCTIONS...INSIDE ARE 2-7 INCH DOLLS....1 PINOCCHIO DRESSED IN SHIRT, PANTS,
VEST, TIE AND HAT AND NEXT TO HIM IS THE BLUE FAIRY WHICH HAS GOLD WINGS AND GOLD HEAD PIECE AND A LAVENDER GOWN (NOT BLUE AS YOU MIGHT EXPECT).....NEITHER PIECE HAS EVER BEEN REMOVED FROM THE BOX AND ARE IN MINT CONDITION AS IS THE BOX ITSELF...THERE IS NO INDICATION OF YEAR OF MFG...THE BOX COLOR IS BASICLY RED/WHITE/BLUE COLORS ON WHITE CARDBOARD AND HAS A CELLOPHANE WINDOW OVER THE DOLLS.....YOUR HELP IS APPRECIATED....RAY C
Message 1070 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
I HAVE A BOX WITH 2 DOLLS IN IT AND THE BOX IS NEXT TO NEW WITH ONLY AN AGED LOOK AND EARLY PRINTING ON THE BOX WHICH I SENSE IS FROM THE 1940's...THE BOX SAYS WALT DISNEY'S PINOCCHIO AND THE BLUE FAIRY DOLLS..MADE BY DUTCHESS DOLL CORP.,JACKSON HEIGHTS, NY...COPYRIGHT WALT DISNEY PRODUCTIONS...INSIDE ARE 2-7 INCH DOLLS....1 PINOCCHIO DRESSED IN SHIRT, PANTS, VEST, TIE AND HAT AND NEXT TO HIM IS THE BLUE FAIRY WHICH HAS GOLD WINGS AND GOLD HEAD PIECE AND A LAVENDER GOWN (NOT BLUE AS YOU MIGHT EXPECT).....NEITHER PIECE HAS EVER BEEN REMOVED FROM THE BOX AND ARE IN MINT CONDITION AS IS THE BOX ITSELF...THERE IS NO INDICATION OF YEAR OF MFG...THE BOX COLOR IS BASICLY RED/WHITE/BLUE COLORS ON WHITE CARDBOARD AND HAS A CELLOPHANE WINDOW OVER THE DOLLS

ANSWER:
These dolls were produced between 1952 - 1954. The company specialized in selling dolls of Peter Pan and Tinker Bell (Disney's newest animated film at that time); with Pinocchio and the Blue Fairy being the less popular and likely more collectible from this company. Because of the pristine box, we'd estimate them at $95 - $150; possibly more in a good auction.

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
www.SaturdaysToys.com
Message 1071 of 1,793
latest reply

lovesvintagetoyz
Enthusiast
😄 Hi everyone i was left in my great grandmothers will a dated walt disney 1936 or 38 bisque/cork dopey bank.That date is at the backside botton at the rim.The bank in 7 inches tall and has a metal key latch at the bottom and dopey has his name across the coin slot drum he's holding?His name is in red as are his shoes,mouth and the thing he is holding in his right hand looks like an opened clam?His eyes are looking left and his hat has some light purple left to it.His costume is a french's mustard color yellow.Can anyone help me out with this piece?whats condition worth and how many of these still exist?thank you all for your time and help.i do not sell on ebay i only buy but would like to know can a piece like this go to a real auction and is it worth it to a disney collector?Thank's again
Message 1072 of 1,793
latest reply

Good Morning all you Disney lovers! I'm still looking for info on my Sun Rubber dwarfs dated 1937 or 1938 copyright by Walt Disney. (I think 1937, but I am going to have to get some younger eyes to read them for me.) The dwarfs are solid hard rubber, molded and painted like in the original movie. Snow White was hollow and melted long ago. They were given to me when I was an infant and have been played with. I have only seen one other set--in the museum at Disney World, Florida. I have looked through books, and different research options on the internet with no luck. Surely there were more than 2 sets made!! Thanks for any input.
Message 1073 of 1,793
latest reply

I have an old Mickey Mouse Hand Puppet made by Character Novelty Company, of South Norwalk Connecticut, a Disney licensee from 1940-1947. I have been unable to find out any information about him beyound that. I was wondering if he is complete or if he is missing a hat or other items.
You can see a photo at: >http://i88.photobucket.com/albums/k195/abugdoc/MickeyMouse.jpg
Message 1074 of 1,793
latest reply

Hello! I have 3 very small Walt Disney Productions figures that were given to me as a child in the late 50's or early 60's. They really have got me confused as they are identical to the Disneykins that were made by Marx toy company. They bear the same HK model numbers on the end of the boxes as the same characters of Disneykins. They are called Elegant Miniatures on the side of the box, same as Disneykins. The boxes look almost identical with two exceptions. The word Disneykins is not on the front. The word Disney's is and on the end it doesn't say Marx but a circle logo with the letters ELM inside the circle. Did ELM stand for E L Marx by any chance or is it a different company? Do you know why the differences? I know they were purchased at a grocery store chain. Could you tell me approximately what they might be worth at auction? Thanks in advance for any help you can give me!!!
luckdragon
Message 1075 of 1,793
latest reply

marcus4644
Enthusiast
Good Morning. I was wondering if you could tell me where to find the date on my Disney lamp. I have a Dumbo, Stuffed and he is gray in color, Pink ears, with blue hat. The light stick comes up the middle of his body. He doses sit on A white film can. ( 16mm, 400ft. made by Compco Chicago, ILL. USA.) I am wondering why there is no date, and what the estimate then and now current value is. I would appreciate any help you could give me.
Message 1076 of 1,793
latest reply

Hi--me again! Maybe no one knew anything about my Sun Rubber dwarfs because they are not made by Sun! Duh! They are made by Seiberling Rubber. Still looking for information on the value. May want to sell them. Thanks.
Message 1077 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
Good Morning. I was wondering if you could tell me where to find the date on my Disney lamp. I have a Dumbo, Stuffed and he is gray in color, Pink ears, with blue hat. The light stick comes up the middle of his body. He doses sit on A white film can. ( 16mm, 400ft. made by Compco Chicago, ILL. USA.)

ANSWER:
This is likely a homemade item. We've never seen a stuffed Dumbo lamp... and Compco didn't have a Disney license (at least not thru 1985)... Sorry... can't help more there.
Message 1078 of 1,793
latest reply

racirose
Enthusiast
Does anyone recognize this disney mouse, I've searched and found lots of Disney mouse characters but not this one. Thanksin advance.

http://www.kootenet.org/~racicot/aw2k/LotImg34970.jpg

http://www.kootenet.org/~racicot/aw2k/LotImg34971.jpg

http://www.kootenet.org/~racicot/aw2k/LotImg34972.jpg
Message 1079 of 1,793
latest reply

adams_collectibles
Enthusiast
I think she looks like Bianca from "The Rescuers" series.
Message 1080 of 1,793
latest reply