cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage Walt Disney & Disneyland Collectibles

While it might take a day or two to reply, we'll sure do all we can to help answer questions about your vintage Walt Disney or Disneyland collectible.

In particular, we try to specialize in items produced during Walt Disney's lifetime (1901 - 1966).

Much of the new stuff is nice, but we love the original Walt Disney collectibles!

Best wishes as you build your vintage Disneyana collection!

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
eBay Store: www.SaturdaysToys.com
eBay ID: saturdaystoys

We're Exclusively eBay!
Message 1 of 1,793
latest reply
1,792 REPLIES 1,792

sandresi
Enthusiast
Hi,

I have a Donald Duck Blackboard it has numbers and letters around the edge in red and donald duck in different posses on the sides in white it has c in a circle with wdp underneath it. I have looked in any antique or vintage toy books I can find and looked on the internet but I havent found one just like this.

Can you help? Thank you
Message 1051 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
I was wondering if anyone had any idea of the value of a Disney (Gund) Danny the black lamb purse? I was told it was purchased the first year Disneyland opened and is a character from the movie (So Dear To My Heart).

ANSWER:
Unfortunately, the Disney Studio has all but abandoned the promotion of this wonderful Disney gem. The characters are largely forgotten now, dramatically reducing their potential resale value. Even so, we'd estimate this piece as selling on eBay for approx. $25 - $50; possibly more on a good day.

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
Message 1052 of 1,793
latest reply

Hello everyone. I am actually not a Disney collector or anything, but I do have a Disney duck I am curious about. He's holding a blue plastic gun, wearing a green felt shirt, and has a bandana wrapped around his head with a nautical theme on it. There is a tag attached that says "Licenza Walt Disney Lars Schio Italy" all on one side, and on the other side it says "Art" under which there appears to have once been a sticker, followed by a number 8212/27 it looks like, and underneath that there is a scripted letter L.

Just curious as to who this duck is, how old it is, and whatever other info anyone might have. Thank you!

Hopefully this picture will work:

Message 1053 of 1,793
latest reply

Sorry, copied the wrong thing for the picture:

Message 1054 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
Hello everyone. I am actually not a Disney collector or anything, but I do have a Disney duck I am curious about. He's holding a blue plastic gun, wearing a green felt shirt, and has a bandana wrapped around his head with a nautical theme on it. There is a tag attached that says "Licenza Walt Disney Lars Schio Italy" all on one side, and on the other side it says "Art" under which there appears to have once been a sticker, followed by a number 8212/27 it looks like, and underneath that there is a scripted letter L.

ANSWER:
We're not familiar with this; but we'd guess that it's from one of the international Disney theme parks; possibly EuroDisney or Tokyo Disneyland. It was unlikely sold in the USA. Sorry, but we can't estimate value on this one; but we wouldn't think it's worth a great deal.
Message 1055 of 1,793
latest reply

Thank you for the reply. I have contacted someone else who I found through Google. They had made a mention in a posting at one point about the Disney plush made by Lars, had said they were produced in the 30s, 40s, and 50s. Hopefully they can help me figure out where this little duck is from and how old it is because I've always been so curious. I know that we have had it prior to the opening of either of the two parks you mentioned. Ah, the quest continues! lol. 🙂
Message 1056 of 1,793
latest reply

For European Disneyana... we can recommend Mr. Didier Ghez as one of the world's most knowledgeable collectors in this field.

His web site indicates his interest in Disney books, but he'll be the first to acknowledge his appreciation for European Disneyana. You might want to visit his web site and contact him directly: www.pizarro.net/didier
Message 1057 of 1,793
latest reply

havahrt45
Enthusiast
HI...I have a ornate crown jeweled jewelry box that I was told came from Disneyland many, many years ago. It stands approximately 10" tall & approximately 24" diameter at the base. I would like to know if it did indeed come from Disneyland, how old it is, and what the price would be today.
I know you need a picture...but I don't know how to do that...help 🐵
Thanks for your time.
Message 1058 of 1,793
latest reply

havahrt45
Enthusiast
The link for the crown jeweled jewelry box in regards to the question above.

http://auctionsuite.com/uploads/48hr_uploads/disneyjewelrybox%20copy.jpg
Message 1059 of 1,793
latest reply

havahrt45
Enthusiast
The link for the crown jeweled jewelry box in regards to the question above.

http://auctionsuite.com/uploads/48hr_uploads/disneyjewelrybox%20copy.jpg
Message 1060 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
HI...I have a ornate crown jeweled jewelry box that I was told came from Disneyland many, many years ago. It stands approximately 10" tall & approximately 24" diameter at the base. I would like to know if it did indeed come from Disneyland, how old it is, and what the price would be today.

ANSWER:
While it may have come from Disneyland, there is no way to be sure. It's not a licensed Disney product; and would carry no particular premium simply because it was sold at Disneyland. Keep checking other jewelry box collectors though... It might still have some collectible value if a manufacturer can be determined.

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
www.SaturdaysToys.com
Message 1061 of 1,793
latest reply

I don't have a reply to anyone, but a question to all. Does anyone have any information about the 1937 or 1938 Sun Rubber Disney seven dwarfs? Am I the only one in the world that even knows they existed? I saw a set years ago in the museum in Disney World, FL.
Thanks
Message 1062 of 1,793
latest reply

mommynmedesigns
Enthusiast
Hi Dave I was wondering if you could give me a value on an old Disney toy that was mine from childhood. It's a light box that you trace Disney television character on. It was made by Lakeside Toys Inc. It has a 1962 copyright date and model # 0104. I just loved this toy as a child. Thank you for any information.
Message 1063 of 1,793
latest reply

Hi,i was wondering if you could help me date and value this piece?
it is made of porcelain and plays "its a small world" , the bottom is marked Disney Japan "Indian Snake Charmer" and it is about 6.5" high. here are links to photos, thank you in advance.

http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/jadestrade/disney4.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/jadestrade/disneybot.jpg
http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b267/jadestrade/disney2.jpg
Message 1064 of 1,793
latest reply

Hello Dave:
I have a Mickey Mouse Club 'Push Em Car', with little wear. It looks like an open toy chest on wheels. Bought it at a flea market last year; seller had some cool stuff.
Thanks very much. Liz
Message 1065 of 1,793
latest reply