cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage Walt Disney & Disneyland Collectibles

While it might take a day or two to reply, we'll sure do all we can to help answer questions about your vintage Walt Disney or Disneyland collectible.

In particular, we try to specialize in items produced during Walt Disney's lifetime (1901 - 1966).

Much of the new stuff is nice, but we love the original Walt Disney collectibles!

Best wishes as you build your vintage Disneyana collection!

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
eBay Store: www.SaturdaysToys.com
eBay ID: saturdaystoys

We're Exclusively eBay!
Message 1 of 1,793
latest reply
1,792 REPLIES 1,792

bitsyloo76
Enthusiast
hello can anyone give me any info on some disney's glasses i have, they are marked 1937 W.D. Ent. They are Minnie Mouse playing tennis, MickeyMouse playing baseball, Donald Duck playing football and Pluto running, they are 4 1/4" tall and all graphic are in black. I tried finding out what they are worth with no luck.
Message 586 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
Hi Dave! A friend found this wonderful bull figurine, and if that isn't Ferdinand, it's a great impersonator! It's unmarked, measures 7 1/4" -- and has that "California pottery look"........Any clues? Thanks!

ANSWER:
Disney made several version of Ferdinand during the 1930's / 1940's, but this isn't one of them. It may be Ferdinand, though. The Munroe Leaf storybook character was licensed differently throughout the world, and we understand that several non-Disney companies also made these figurines. Though there isn't much demand for the non-Disney figures, they're still a nice remembrance of those early years.
Message 587 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
hello can anyone give me any info on some disney's glasses i have, they are marked 1937 W.D. Ent. They are Minnie Mouse playing tennis, MickeyMouse playing baseball, Donald Duck playing football and Pluto running, they are 4 1/4" tall and all graphic are in black. I tried finding out what they are worth with no luck.

ANSWER:
The glasses tend to sell for $15 - $25 each, even though they're almost 70 years old! We'd call them an underappreciated Disney bargain!

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
www.SaturdaysToys.com
Message 588 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
Dear Mr. Mason,
I have some kind of old Donald Duck Felt doll wearing a very elaborate Scottish costume. I have no idea who the maker is or the value of this unique treasure is. I went over to the Disneyana message board (have not gotten 1 reply) and to the Doll Message board. The doll message board has been helping me try to solve the mystery of this doll. We have no idea and they told me to consult you because you are an expert.

ANSWER:
It's hard to say without a picture... but it could be from Richard G. Krueger of New York (1940); or Knickerbocker Toys (1938 - 1940).

Values vary widely depending upon age, brand, and condition.

Let me know if you're able to send a photo.

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
www.SaturdaysToys.com
Message 589 of 1,793
latest reply

ncw9
Enthusiast
Dear Mr Mason,
I have a small black record that I need help identifying what it is and possible value. The record has no label but etched in the plastic/vinyl is "A-1" in small letters followed by Touchdown Mickey. The other side is A-2 Dance of the Leopard Boys. Could this be part of a Disney movie jecktor set (if so, I don't have the projector or the film)? The record appears to be in decent shape but I haven't played it since I was young. Also, I'm familiar with Touchdown Mickey but don't recognize Dance of the Leopard Boys. Any information would be great!

Thank you,
Natalie
Message 590 of 1,793
latest reply

cmg707
Enthusiast
I have a gumball machine that is full sized that dispensed Disney Character Charms for 5 cents, I'm guessing it's from around 1960. Can you tell me what that might be worth?
Message 591 of 1,793
latest reply

frederick5231
Enthusiast
I have a very old mickey mouse kaleidascope that i would like to get some info on.It has all old style art on it.The characters on it are mickey,goofy,donald duck,pluto,minnie mouse,and the nephews and nieces of donald,and 2 little mickey mouse boys with a little gold crown looking hats.there in a wooded setting looking for barried treasure.If you want some pics e-mail me and ask.i would be more than happy to.thanks for you're time.
Message 592 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
I have a small black record that I need help identifying what it is and possible value. The record has no label but etched in the plastic/vinyl is "A-1" in small letters followed by Touchdown Mickey. The other side is A-2 Dance of the Leopard Boys. Could this be part of a Disney movie jecktor set (if so, I don't have the projector or the film)? The record appears to be in decent shape but I haven't played it since I was young. Also, I'm familiar with Touchdown Mickey but don't recognize Dance of the Leopard Boys. Any information would be great!

ANSWER:
These old records aren't in strong demand today, but can often sell for $10 - $25; usually to help another collector complete their set. It could well be from a set as you describe...

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
www.SaturdaysToys.com
Message 593 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
I have a very old mickey mouse kaleidascope that i would like to get some info on.It has all old style art on it.The characters on it are mickey,goofy,donald duck,pluto,minnie mouse,and the nephews and nieces of donald,and 2 little mickey mouse boys with a little gold crown looking hats.there in a wooded setting looking for barried treasure.If you want some pics e-mail me and ask.i would be more than happy to.thanks for you're time.

ANSWER:
The kaleidascope could be from the 1960's; most popular when Walt Disney's Wonderful World of Color used a kaleidascope image to serve as a bumper prior to beginning each segment of the television program. If it's from that era, it's likely worth $40 - $75.

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
www.SaturdaysToys.com
Message 594 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
I have a gumball machine that is full sized that dispensed Disney Character Charms for 5 cents, I'm guessing it's from around 1960. Can you tell me what that might be worth?

ANSWER:
It's unlikely that the gumball machine would have a premium value simply because of what it dispensed. If there is a unique Disney design to the dispenser, we would be glad to help evaluate the item. Feel free to forward pictures for review.

Thanks,
Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
www.SaturdaysToys.com
Message 595 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
I see you have alot of disney items...I have a full book of magic kingdom club tickets cover included...where can I find a true value of these.

ANSWER:
It all depends upon the date of the item; and the condition. MKC ticket books, with admission ticket would likely sell for:

1960's: $100 - $125
1970's: $60 - $75
1980's: $50 - $60

Hope that's helpful...
Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
www.SaturdaysToys.com
Message 596 of 1,793
latest reply

I have these two Mickey Mouse toys and on the back they both have this:

"an ILLCO ® Pre-school Toy. © Walt Disney Productions”.

Made in Macau

No years though.

QUESTION:
What are the years (approx.) of these two Mickey Mouse ILLCO toys?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/ugsnostalgictreasures/MickyMousewWalkPlayWind-UpToy.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a373/ugsnostalgictreasures/MickeyMousewWind-UpRadio.gif :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

We make eBay! Here's to making the best of it.
🙂

Message 597 of 1,793
latest reply

QUESTION:
What are the years (approx.) of these two Mickey Mouse ILLCO toys?

ANSWER:
They would have been produced between 1973 and 1987. This company also operated under the names of: Illfelder Toy Co., Inc.; Illco Int'l. Ltd.; and Illco Toy Co. USA Ltd (New York City)

Sincerely,
Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
www.SaturdaysToys.com
Message 598 of 1,793
latest reply

Thank you very much for your time and reply, Dave. :) :)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

🙂

Message 599 of 1,793
latest reply

luv**art
Enthusiast
Hello,

Did the "American Pottery" located in East Liverpool, Ohio, ever produce Disney ceramic figurines? Or was the "American Pottery" company owned by Evan Shaw, located in Los Angeles, the only company of that name to do so?

~~~ can't decide on a sig line

~~~ can't decide on a sig line
Message 600 of 1,793
latest reply