cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage Walt Disney & Disneyland Collectibles

While it might take a day or two to reply, we'll sure do all we can to help answer questions about your vintage Walt Disney or Disneyland collectible.

In particular, we try to specialize in items produced during Walt Disney's lifetime (1901 - 1966).

Much of the new stuff is nice, but we love the original Walt Disney collectibles!

Best wishes as you build your vintage Disneyana collection!

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
eBay Store: www.SaturdaysToys.com
eBay ID: saturdaystoys

We're Exclusively eBay!
Message 1 of 1,793
latest reply
1,792 REPLIES 1,792

Re: Vintage Walt Disney & Disneyland Collectibles

Hi there!  I'm hoping you can help me identify the approximate age and value of these Easter Egg wraps?  They are in fine condition and marked 'W.D.Ent' which from my understanding meant that they were copyrighted in the 1930s but Dumbo didn't come out until 1941.  Also, I do not recognize the last two characters. Could you help me identify them?  I really appreciate your help!!  IMG_8833.jpgThank you!

Message 1621 of 1,793
latest reply

I have a vintage souvenir 8mm, 200 ft movie "A Day at Disnayland" from a 1963 visit. The box has a park price tag of $23.87.  I watched it and the tape broke about 10 minutes in. My question is it still worth anything? Should I try the old scotch tape home repair or should I sell it as it is? Thank you so much for your time, Susie the JunkWhisperer

Message 1622 of 1,793
latest reply

Disney allso put out other normal storys like other books back then. that is not dumbo. let me go look at the big red book it has him in it.
Message 1623 of 1,793
latest reply

this book dont have him as cutesy as iv seen him but its him

Message 1624 of 1,793
latest reply

the other two look like puss n boots.. and  peter pans dog nana

Message 1625 of 1,793
latest reply

We have a Mickey and Friends child stage (metal frame and platform) with plastic picture of mickey and friends attached to the back metal slide out as a background. The plastic picture It is marked Walt Disney productions. Any ideas of when this product was made and/or it's value? Is it a stage or is it a display? 

Any information about this piece is appreciated. 

Thanks,

Heathe

Message 1626 of 1,793
latest reply

How much would two foil posters in original packaging from Disneyland circa 1969 be worth?  Mickey and Donald.

Message 1627 of 1,793
latest reply

I just acquired a small luggage piece. It has Walt Disney productions trademark on it, a blue background with Pluto, Donald and daisy duck and money and Mickey mouse on it. It has a snap closure and a plastic strap handle. It's about 8 inches and 2 1/2 inches deep. Does anybody know what year this might have been made? I saw a Winnie the pooh o e similar to it on eBay but it didn't have a year either.
Message 1628 of 1,793
latest reply

Hi,

I'm sorry for my english, i'm a french canadian and i don't write a lot in english.

I have a Disney Ring toss game. I search some information on the web but nobody sale it, there's no information on collectible disney website and i don't find any picture. Maybe it's rare because it's canadian toy and because it's an outdoor game (it's hard to have it in good condition when you put it outside with rain, etc).. I really don't know...The only information i find is when i do some search about the company who made it. I found an old catalogue of this company in a canadian museum and the game is on it,

The game was made by the Reliable company in Canada. It's a really important game company in Canada. Reliable have a disney license. I found the 1970 Reliable catalogue for spring and summer and this ring toss is on it. It's the number 1946 in the catalogue. This catalogue is available in pdf on the Canadian museum of history http://www.historymuseum.ca/canadaplay/media/pdf/8208-561-RED-3952-IMG2009-0418-0035-Dp1.pdf

Information i have

Sale by the Reliable Company in the 1970 spring and summer Catalogue

I don't know if this game was sale in USA or outside Canada. I know this company have just make doll head in is beginning in 1920 and they sale this head in USA and in Germany. But in 1922 the company start to make is complete doll.  So i don't know if this company sales is other game like my ring toss in USA or in other country or juste in Canada.

They apparently choose an old design of the character Mickey and Donald Duck
On the neck of Donald Duck and Mickey  it's write © W.D.P.

I have the description of the produce in the catalogue.: It's in plastic, the character are 9 1/2 tall and it's complete with two ring.

I have the complete game. I have the two character and two ring for each character. It's the original rings with the reliable logo on it. There's a cap under each character. We have to remove this cap to put sand on the character to be sure you have stability when you play.  Now the game are filled with sand but i don't know if the game comes with this sand or if someone add it after is purchase.

Where i can find more information about this game. How to estimate the value of this toy?

This is a picture of my game

Thank youmm 003.jpg

Message 1629 of 1,793
latest reply

Hello.. Did anyone reply to you about this mirror? I have the same mirror.. and I don't know much about it. The only one I've seen is your here. If you have any info.. I'd appreciate it as well.

Thanks!

-Nancy C

Message 1630 of 1,793
latest reply

Hello., I had tried to send a message., and wasn't sure if it went through. I have the same exact mirror. I don't know anything about it., and wondered if you had information..  Thanks! 

Message 1631 of 1,793
latest reply

Hello,

Does anyone know when Disney stopped making their products in the USA, I have a number of items that I am trying to date.  This would help greatly.

Thank you

Message 1632 of 1,793
latest reply

Hello,

I picked up these 4 winnie the pooh dolls.i was wondering if you could give me an idea of what they are.and of course if they have a value.the have tages that reads:

MCMLXIV WALT DISNEY PROD.MADE IN JAPAN.

They are packed full of a dense stuffing (is that saw dust?)and the have a super soft feeling to the touch.is it velvateen?they look great.really good condition.

Message 1633 of 1,793
latest reply

Yes Kentuckycollectible...I have this identical mirror of Mickey Mouse and Pluto. I have had it for around 46 years. I have never seen another except yours.
Message 1634 of 1,793
latest reply

Hi I have a 1930s doll with a copyright walt disney productions faded stamp on foot. it is a mickey mouse doll. can someone tell me who may have mad e this doll thankyou

Message 1635 of 1,793
latest reply