cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vintage Walt Disney & Disneyland Collectibles

While it might take a day or two to reply, we'll sure do all we can to help answer questions about your vintage Walt Disney or Disneyland collectible.

In particular, we try to specialize in items produced during Walt Disney's lifetime (1901 - 1966).

Much of the new stuff is nice, but we love the original Walt Disney collectibles!

Best wishes as you build your vintage Disneyana collection!

Dave Mason
for Saturday's Toys
eBay Store: www.SaturdaysToys.com
eBay ID: saturdaystoys

We're Exclusively eBay!
Message 1 of 1,793
latest reply
1,792 REPLIES 1,792

Re: Vintage Walt Disney & Disneyland Collectibles

hi

i have disneyland goods is you are interesting,

starter duffy,earhat.

regards

Message 1606 of 1,793
latest reply

Hello,

I have a  collection of those , minus the bowls. Did you get any feed back?  I want to sell mine.

Merry Christmas.

Message 1607 of 1,793
latest reply

Hi. I.am not a collector but came across a piece of jewery and am doing some research on it . It's a 14k gold piece  that hung on a chain. Says  "Walt Disney Prods " om the reverse . It's round  with  "Disneyland " on Front and Micky in the middle .Anyway just curios about age.   I moved to Garden Grove  when I was 9 . ,went to opening day in 55  . We lived on West St . about a mile away  and went to the park almost every day  in the summer  and would stay till we were hungry, get our hand stamped , Ultra violet thing,   home for lunch  and back in the afternoon. If we stood by the tunnel exits looking sad  people would sometimes give us there unused tickets  ,usually A's or B's  but sometimes a C or D.   I could go on  and on but suffice it to say that Disney Land was our playground for 4 years till we moved back east.   P.S  we sometimes stayed till Mid night  "Date Night  iat DisneyLand "  and messed around and ate hotfuge sundeas at the Carnation place and listened to the Elliot bros  big band with Tony Paris  . Ok  Sorry I am rambleing.  Geoff Wilce

Message 1608 of 1,793
latest reply

Hi, 

I was wandering around the internet when I found an older picture of your Alice in Wonderland flowers.  Have they all sold?

Thanks,

Mwalsh00

Message 1609 of 1,793
latest reply

I have some Walt Disney porsillon figures they have the limited edition and serial numbers on the bottom how can I find out if there worth anything? I have Mickey mouse in a red coat Alice in wonder land with the mad hatter as well as Dumbo with the crows Pinocchio and his father snow white with dopey and Cinderella with her fairy god mother if anyone knows where I can find information out I would greatly appreciate it thank you
Message 1610 of 1,793
latest reply

I have a Framed Walt Disney Limited Edition serigraph of Mickey and Minnie "On Ice" Produced from the original 1935 "On Ice" art.
Perfect Condition and i was wondering what the price range for this item is?

Message 1611 of 1,793
latest reply

Unfortunately, the market for Disney serigraphs has significantly declined within the past 10 years.  Those with a limited edition of 250 or less sometimes have value, but the ability of the company to continue producing unlimited quantities of these images has severely impaired any future resale market for these older pieces.

We're finding that even high quality, limited edition, hand-painted cels are very difficult to sell on eBay.  They are selling for only a fraction of what they sold for 20 years ago.

We'd estimate that you'll have a difficult time selling a serigraph... even for $25 to $50... though there are a few exceptions.  It's best to watch the eBay listings to get a sense as to what shoppers are actually buying within this category.

Sorry we couldn't bring better news!

Dave Mason

for SaturdaysToys.com

Message 1612 of 1,793
latest reply

Sorry for the delay in posting a reply!

You have some very rare Disney display pieces... and while all the pieces may not be present... it won't matter much as the main attraction is Tinker Bell!

They appear to be from the 1960's... after it became evident that Disneyland and Tinker Bell could sell anything!  This would have been displayed to department store, gift shops, record stores, and music shops across the US.

We've never seen one for sale... they're that rare.  Metal signs are hot right now... so take your time (hopefully you didn't already sell it!).  You may even be able to sell each Tinker Bell / Disneyland panel separately... as the entire display won't bring that much more value.  It's worthwhile to preserve the unit as a whole... but if you have to sell it... you may be able to get a retail price of $100 or more from each panel.

Good luck!  It's a bulky thing to ship... but may be worth your time to wait for the right buyer.

Dave Mason

for SaturdaysToys.com

Message 1613 of 1,793
latest reply

I was recently given this stuffed toy by my grandma. I'm not even sure if it's actually Disney as I can't seem to find anything online that's similar. Maybe it's an old knockoff? Any information you might have would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1614 of 1,793
latest reply

I have 2 vintage metal napkin rings that feature 2 of the seven dwarfs characters. The rings look like they may have been silver plated but are now grey and the characters are red, blue, green and white enamel.  Can you date these please and are there likely to be any others around to complete the set? Thanks

Message 1615 of 1,793
latest reply

Wondering if you could give me any information on the attached vintage napkin rings. They are metal and might have been silver plated originally - they are now very grey.  They feature 2 of the seven dwarfs and the characters are also metal with red, green, blue and white enamel. Am I likely to find others around to complete the set?

Message 1616 of 1,793
latest reply

Hi, was wondering if you ever found anything else out about this. Trying to get info on a similar set purchased around 1963. Still in the box - stamped Sango 1958. Looks like your set except without the larger plate. 5 pieces probably.

Really having a hard time locating any info. 

Message 1617 of 1,793
latest reply

Does anyone know anything about this Little Mermaid figurine I found today?

Message 1618 of 1,793
latest reply

evelynthelibrarian
Adventurer

Hi! Do you know how to identify an authentic Charlotte Clark doll? I have posted some pictures of my Minnie Mouse that I believe is, but I was hoping to get some more opinions. The post is here: http://community.ebay.com/t5/Disneyana/Need-Help-verifying-a-Charlotte-Clark-Minnie-Mouse-Doll/m-p/1...

FYI: There is something hard in the soles of the shoes and it feels like metal wire in the legs and ears. The hat and shoes are a softer fabric than the body. The hands are the same fabric as the rest of the body. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

Message 1619 of 1,793
latest reply

I have a brand new never worn pair of vintageT jeans that were hand-painted and sold at the Disney store in Floridas Disney World. They were given to me in early 1990 from a relative that worked there...but not sure when they were actually made. They still have the original tags and have an image of Captain Hook painted down one leg and the word HOOK painted down the other. Original tags say $195 but you can see the tag was reduced to $81.99 . I am wanting to sell these so just need a starting price to list them for. I have tried to upload a picture but the file is too big.

Message 1620 of 1,793
latest reply