Entertainment Memorabilla
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Entertainment Memorabilla

New Sealed DVD

Ebay buyer bought a brand new sealed dvd and they received dvd. Three weeks later they requested a return because they received thewrong dvd disc . I ask buyer to please send pictures but he said item has already been shipped for return. Is there ins...

Shipping

I have had eBay just automatically refund a customer just because the said they had not received a package . The customer messages me the next day and said they were sorry the received the item. Then eBay said the case was closed and refused to make ...

User avatar by Explorer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

How to ship RCA Selectavision Videodiscs?

I have many RCA Selectavision Videodiscs to sell. They measure 18" x 14". Does anyone know if they are fragile enough that I should not use a cardboard fold-over mailer? Should I use a box? (It has been difficult to source a box that size.) Thanks!

Fraud everywhere

I can’t believe how terrible eBay’s customer service is. You try to call them and they hang up on you directing you to a website that does not have any options for what you want to report. Pathetic. Counterfeit thieves are running rampant and there’s...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Spinal Tap DVD With Different Cover Art

I couldn't find where to post this, so I am trying it here. I have a Spinal Tap DVD and the cover art is different than any of the ones I saw listed. I don't know if this is something special or not, but I wanted to check before listing. Any thoughts...

spinaltap1.jpg spinaltap2.jpg spinaltap3.jpg

Brando Signature???

I would appreciate feedback on this signature in Marlon Brando's autobiography I recently purchased. According to the original seller, it was acquired from Paul Henning's estate.

Brando.jpg

16mm Film Reel for sale?

Hello there! To all of the film-reel collectors out there, I'm looking for a specific series of reels to collect. Do you think you have any DR. WHO Reels within your collection? I've been starting my very own collection, and I know my grandmother ado...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

A PENDING CALL WAS CANCELLED

Trying to purchase and print a shipping label and an error code pops up " a pending call was canceled " . What does this mean ? It will not print label. Yes, there is money in the account.

Refund issue

Please help, I sold an item and the buyer claims it arrived damaged. They put in a request for return. When asked about sending me pictures, they claim they can’t send pictures because no camera. What can I do to refuse this return because it doesn’t...

Fraudulent Items

The image shown of a piece of lumber is being fraudulently listed as a prop from the 1939 film "The Wizard of Oz" - https://www.ebay.com/itm/Wizard-of-Oz-Movie-Film-Props-items-Memorabilia-Collectibles-Hollywood-Studios/164023115714?_trkparms=aid%3D1...

s-l500.jpg
User avatar by Rising Star
  • 0 replies
  • 1 helpful