cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

green glass creamer

Good morning. Can anyone please help id this green creamer?  Thanks in advance for any assistance. gina003.JPG001.JPG

Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

green glass creamer

I did a lot of online searching for you and came up with zilch. The handle is somehwhat Fostoria, somewhat Cambridge, but no identical match.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

green glass creamer

I've seen handles like this on some Imperial Glass of Ohio creamers, but could not identify a pattern.
The foot is kind of like an Imperial Glass item also.
You might need some books from your local library.
Best, Linda
................................................................................................................
If you're always cracking up, and you're always breaking down, don't deal in glassware
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

green glass creamer

Thanks to both of you for trying! This one is a mystery to me. Do you think this is depression or newer? I appreciate your help. gina

Message 4 of 6
latest reply

green glass creamer

It looks a bit thick and hot formed at the top.  The handle was a post molding attached piece.  An Artist's glass work piece maybe?  Might be a proto-type piece. I have never seen this pattern.  The good Rule is if you don't know what it is don't sell it till you do.

Message 5 of 6
latest reply

green glass creamer

Thanks for your response. I will keep searching.  It is a good rule not to sell till you know what you got. I have learned that the hard way. gina

Message 6 of 6
latest reply