eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
  • Shop Deals
Community Member

Virginia Metalcrafters' Products

Virginia Metalcrafters (VM) put a copyright date on many of their orignial designs beginning about the 1950's. I notice many sellers referring to "vintage" or "antique" VM items and noting the date cast into the item. This date has nothing to do with the date of manufacture. It is impossible in most every case to tell if a product that was copyrighted in 1948 and that bears that date for instance, was actually produced in 1948 or 2002 (assuming the product stayed in the line that long).

My family owned and/or ran VM from 1953 until 1982. I am a former sales rep. and national sales manager for the company.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

Re: Virginia Metalcrafters' Products

in reply to sailor-bill

I have several brass trivets (some commemorative) that need the rubber protective "feet" to be replaced.  Can someone please tell me how or where I can get them.

Please use plain text.
Community Member

Re: Virginia Metalcrafters' Products

in reply to sailor-bill

People sell the rubber feet on ebay on a regular basis.  They come in tow sizes, large and small.  The larger ones fit the Queen Anne size trivets and the smaller ones fit the Geo. Rex size trivets.  Be sure to ask the seller the diameter of the opening on the feet they are selling and match that as close as possible to the trivet you have.  Just look daily using a search of "Virginia Metalcrafters".

Please use plain text.