eBay
  • Daily Deals
  • Sell
  • Customer Support
Community Member

Low Christmas Table Centerpiece Ideas

I would welcome some ideas for a low, festive, centerpiece for a long , narrow table I will be using for a Christmas Dinner. Something that won't hide the one sitting across from it. I am really out of ideas at this point.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to judygab
you can decorate it with your own hand made dinning sheet.
flowerish look that will give more beauty to Christmas love.gif
Please use plain text.
purplegardencat
Community Member

in reply to judygab
I like a bowl, plate, or a tray (silver or pottery) with vintage ornaments and bead garland.

Or, try of greenery cut from your yard, and add fruit, silks, holly pieces, old christmas light bulbs, pillar candles or ornaments to add color.

A glass bowl, short vase or wine glasses lined up and filled with some Christmas decorations would be easy, too.

Here are some pics . . . (leave the trophy off of the tray for a short piece):

Photobucket

Photobucket

Here's a crystal bowl w/ornies and a low cake plate topped with red china accented with ornaments & bead garland:

cropped small cropped small

Good luck!
Recycle~Buy Vintage
Search keyword NAVT
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to judygab
Thank you Espired and Purple Garden Cat and especially for the beautiful pictures! Great ideas!
Please use plain text.
cathy1751
Community Member

in reply to judygab
I have a kind of squatty little brass vase that I put white silk poinsettas in and a red velvet bow in front.

I like to use florist wire to wrap it around one of the stems. Sorry I don't have a picture of it. I haven't started decorating yet. I am so lazy.

try try again
Please use plain text.
summerdog86
Community Member

in reply to judygab
I'd like to see one of those beautiful, sparkly wired beaded garlands..the ones you drape over the tops of mirrors, pictures and tall furniture..in an S shape down the middle of the table with low glass votive candles worked in it.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to judygab
fresh frazier fir....fresh fruit and nuts....dot a few pillar candles through the mix....the smell is awesome and the look is too.....plus its all edible or throw away!
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to judygab
I use a red table cloth and then use a decorative runner down the center. (The Home Goods by me has great runners for about 19.99). Then two simple candles with some decoration at the base. White plates & decorative napkin holders. Always a hit, and folks can see eachother.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to judygab
^^^ agreed on the "seeing each other" statement! I have been to get togethers where the center pieces are so distracting, you can't talk to anyone sitting across from you.
Please use plain text.
Community Member

in reply to judygab
You can decorate it with your own hand made dinning sheet,and put a big enough plate on your narrow tablewink.gif
Life is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.
Please use plain text.