cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Printer-Friendly Page

Yes, it's me again with another suggestion.

On the eBay for Business Blog I wanted to print out one of the posts, but the "printer friendly" version includes the discussion comments. Can we have a printer friendly version without the comments? Maybe even an option to remove photos? I'd rather save my printer ink for shipping labels. grin

Message 1 of 11
latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Printer-Friendly Page

@copper.boom

You could just copy and paste the text into Word and print it off. You can then save and get rid of what you want.

https://bio.link/langs
Message 2 of 11
latest reply

Printer-Friendly Page

Thanks Snoop! That kind of defeats the purpose of the "print-friendly" button though (IMO). 

Actually, what I typically do is go to printfriendly.com, plug in my desired URL, then just click click click and delete what I don't want from the print friendly page they generate before printing or saving as a PDF. I can keep doing that without a problem, but if the board is going to offer a print-friendly option then I think it should actually be printer-friendly. stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye 

Message 3 of 11
latest reply

Printer-Friendly Page

I just noticed that all of the threads except blog posts and announcements have the option to print them...never saw that before!

Message 4 of 11
latest reply

Printer-Friendly Page

alan@ebay

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 5 of 11
latest reply

Printer-Friendly Page

Practicing your new found Blue Tagging skills, Love? Smiley Wink

Message 6 of 11
latest reply

Printer-Friendly Page

Why yes I am.
I swear I have never had to put tha @ twice. Weird.

So another bump of a thread. 😂

Everyone has options. Just be sure the best option is right for you.
Message 7 of 11
latest reply

Printer-Friendly Page

The first @ is to tag. The second @ is part of the userid.

This discussion board is so much more entertaining than the Sellers board right now. I'm glad we can make each other laugh.

Message 8 of 11
latest reply

Printer-Friendly Page

@copper.boom wrote:

Practicing your new found Blue Tagging skills, Love? Smiley Wink

They were 'blue' until the last change... Smiley Frustrated I am sad that links aren't blue...it just doesn't look right to me.

Message 9 of 11
latest reply

Printer-Friendly Page

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Hi @copper.boom

I can share your suggestion with Lithium (our Community platform provider) to see if it is on their roadmap, or if it could be considered for future enhancements. 

I'll let you know what I hear back. 

Thanks. 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 10 of 11
latest reply

Printer-Friendly Page

@pirate_snoopy wrote:

I just noticed that all of the threads except blog posts and announcements have the option to print them...never saw that before!

@*coins Yes, that is an option, but it only includes the first page of posts. If you want to print a thread (or save as PDF for later reference) you have to do it one page at a time. Again, not much of a "printer friendly" option. 😉

Message 11 of 11
latest reply