cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Posting History - Read vs. New Posts

Well Alan, you said you loved getting suggestions so here's another for ya. 😉

This is another feature we had on the previous version of the boards that disappeared with the reformat.

When looking at our own posting history through our profiles, threads that had new/unread posts would be bold. Read threads would be regular font.

Currently all threads show as regular font whether there are new posts in that thread or not.

Again, this is through our posting history on our profiles.

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Bump

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

alan@ebay Can you take a look at the lead post here when you have a minute? Thanks.

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

Bump for Community Team 🙂

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Hi @copper.boom

I am so sorry, this one slipped under my radar slight_frown

I understand the request. We have moved to a new version (responsive) of the Lithium platform. I'll check to see if this feature is available but I am guessing that it doesn't work like that 'out of the box'.

Thanks. 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

alan@ebay wrote:

Hi @copper.boom

I am so sorry, this one slipped under my radar slight_frown

I understand the request. We have moved to a new version (responsive) of the Lithium platform. I'll check to see if this feature is available but I am guessing that it doesn't work like that 'out of the box'.

Thanks. 

I'm not sure I understand what you all are talking about.

When I look at my list of topics, the ones I have read are in regular font and the ones with new posts are in bold.

123.jpg

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@sheba*  Sheba, I think copper is talking about the list of threads that you see in your "profile" which translates to posts that you have replied to...however, if a "new" post in one of those threads receives another reply, it isn't differentiated, i.e. "bold" to let you know that there is a new reply that you have not yet read ~ btw, where is copper? 

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Ah ha!!!!  Ok.....  I almost never look ar the list in my profile...Smiley Wink

Message 8 of 8
latest reply