cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Latest posts gone from My Profile

Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it just me?  I click on My Profile and the latest post listed is from 4/19.  There should be a few grin from 4/19 to the present.

Message 1 of 30
latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

Anonymous
Not applicable

Funny - this thread shows up now in My Profile, but everything from 4/19 to just before this thread is gone.

Message 2 of 30
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

Is it just me?  I click on My Profile and the latest post listed is from 4/19.  There should be a few grin from 4/19 to the present.

popcorn, I'm missing dozens of my posts on My Profile page.  I believe it was day before yesterday that I kept track of my posts for that day and the next morning when I checked My Profile page my post count hadn't increased at all from 2 days before.

I can post 10 times in one day and at the end of the day the post count hasn't budged.

I did email one of the mods concerning this, but have not heard back.  Maybe I went to the wrong source for an explanation.

"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. " -- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Message 3 of 30
latest reply

Occasionally threads are purged that do not represent a positive light.

Most times the OP triggers the removal.

Message 4 of 30
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

popcorn,  All of my posts between April 4 and April 14 are missing.  I'll bet we're talking 40 - 50+ posts......gone.

"Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step. " -- Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Message 5 of 30
latest reply

@dwilke33 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

popcorn,  All of my posts between April 4 and April 14 are missing.  I'll bet we're talking 40 - 50+ posts......gone.

@dwilke33 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Sorry popcorn,  I meant to type May not April.  Now that I get to thinking about it I probably should go back into April and see what havoc happened in that month.

Message 6 of 30
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

ALL of my soapbox posts are missing from My Profile.  I don't know if that's a good or bad thing. grinning  Everything else is there - these latest (on Community Platform Feedback), plus some from when I used to post in buying, selling & shipping.

Thank you for notifying the mods!

@dwilke33

Message 7 of 30
latest reply

Same here, popcorn, I can see my posts from The Community Platform, but nothing from The Soapbox beginning May 4th on.

I want my post count brought up-to-date.!   I'm not posting on the forums for my health....for goodness sake. 🙂

Message 8 of 30
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Heh heh, what with the battering that goes on over on the box, we deserve every single post count.

Message 9 of 30
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

Heh heh, what with the battering that goes on over on the box, we deserve every single post count.

Exactly!

Message 10 of 30
latest reply

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi @Anonymous

Thanks for bringing this to our attention, we're looking into it. 

Is it specific boards or places in the Community you've posted that are missing? 

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 11 of 30
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Alan, all my Soapbox posts are missing from My Profile. Everything else is still there.

alan@ebay

Message 12 of 30
latest reply

Evidently what is said in the Soapbox, stays in the Soapbox!  Smiley Very Happy

I rarely look at my profile for posts ~ kinda like the badges ~ I know they are there but really don't have a reason to check them out...but you made me look, popcorn...and yup, my Soapbox posts (only 1 or 2 ~ haven't been posting much lately) are poofed also and I don't see Soapbox posts for either you or dwilke.

Alan, many thanks for this board and the ease of reporting issues like this...so much better than in the past!

How much better life would be, if a liar's pants really did catch fire!
Message 13 of 30
latest reply

@Anonymous wrote:

Hi Alan, all my Soapbox posts are missing from My Profile. Everything else is still there.

alan@ebay

Same here.  Soapbox posts are missing and post counts are way, way off.

Message 14 of 30
latest reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

Wowzer, all is well.  Thanks so much for the speedy fix!

alan@ebay

Message 15 of 30
latest reply