cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

General Board Suggestion

You know how on Gmail how you can customize the "skin" or the colors of your personal e-mail's appearance?

Can we implement something similar for the boards? Not looking for crazy themes - I don't need to see the moon landing or anything - what I would like to see is the ability to:

Personalize the color of the white text boxes and the color of the pale grey background.

There is so much white space it really hurts my eyes when reading these boards. I would love to customize the colors.

I would probablychange my own view to show a light grey where the white text boxes are and a med-grey or blue where the pale grey is.

Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

General Board Suggestion

alan@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

@copper.boom wrote:

You know how on Gmail how you can customize the "skin" or the colors of your personal e-mail's appearance?

Can we implement something similar for the boards? Not looking for crazy themes - I don't need to see the moon landing or anything - what I would like to see is the ability to:

Personalize the color of the white text boxes and the color of the pale grey background.

There is so much white space it really hurts my eyes when reading these boards. I would love to customize the colors.

I would probablychange my own view to show a light grey where the white text boxes are and a med-grey or blue where the pale grey is.

Hi @copper.boom

I like the suggestion, it's great to be able to customize sites so that you can get your own look and feel. What you're suggesting isn't an option right now with our Community partner, Lithium. We will share this suggestion with them. Who knows, maybe they'll consider it for future updates!

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 2 of 2
latest reply