cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Duplicate posts issue

doug@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

Yesterday we pushed an update that included updates to the community dictionary, and javascript code consolidations. I suspect that the javascript consolidations caused some issues including the duplication of posts, and Announcements going away.

These issues are fixed on the live community.

We are working in the testing environment to determine the cause and fix.

Anticipating the questions...we do have a testing environment and do test. We have a large community, and a high volume that can't be reflected in the test environment. Honestly, sometimes things work in test that don't work on the live community. We're still looking into this one though.

Apologies for the inconvenience.

Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Duplicate posts issue

doug@ebay

Problems this morning
Double Title when you reply, no time stamp or who you replied to

boards double.JPG

Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Duplicate posts issue

@labs118, looking into this.

@labs118 wrote:

doug@ebay

Problems this morning
Double Title when you reply, no time stamp or who you replied to

boards double.JPG

Message 3 of 5
latest reply

Duplicate posts issue

i am not getting any new listings for all my "saved searches."
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Duplicate posts issue

Hi @nalalberta

This board is for issues related to our Community forum platform. If you're experiencing issues on the eBay Marketplace please use the following board to discuss: http://community.ebay.com/t5/Technical-Issues/bd-p/technicalissues-db

Thanks.

Alan - eBay Community Manager

If a member's response helped, please give it a Helpful. If you are the author of a thread and a member's response resolved your question, please click "Accept as Solution." More on Accepted Solutions.

Check out the eBay for Business podcast! For your chance to be featured on the show, call in with a question at 888 723-4630!

Message 5 of 5
latest reply