cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Board glitch?

Why, every time I decide that I do not after all want to risk my ability to post and cancel a reply and I'm asked if I want to stay on the page or leave, if I hit leave do I get shunted straight back to the Community home page?

Yes, I want to leave THAT page, but I'd like to be taken back to the board I was on (like it used to do) TYVM.

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Board glitch?

doug@ebay
eBay Staff (Alumni)

This is an issue we're working on. The fix will make it so you return to the current board when you cancel a post.

@ymeagainlord wrote:

Why, every time I decide that I do not after all want to risk my ability to post and cancel a reply and I'm asked if I want to stay on the page or leave, if I hit leave do I get shunted straight back to the Community home page?

Yes, I want to leave THAT page, but I'd like to be taken back to the board I was on (like it used to do) TYVM.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Board glitch?

Thank you

Crusader Cat is watching

Everyone thinks of changing the world, but no one thinks of changing himself. - L Tolstoy

"You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not however, entitled to your own facts."

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Board glitch?

YMe- In the meantime you can use the back button instead of canceling.

Message 4 of 4
latest reply