cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

twighlightmanor calling mustangrockstar!!!

mustangrockstar:

Scrooge fan #1 calling Scrooge fan #2!! I know you're on eBay some-where cause you've out bid me in the past, on you know what!!!! AAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH! The ultimate of all ultimate, best of the best items! I want one sooooooooo bad. At least it went to a good home. (Oh and the other one that goes with it: I saw one for $185 at Amazon, you might want to check that out. It's been there a loooong time.)

If you find this thread---contact me---leave a message here, bring your friends, tell your wife to join in too.

I'm the only major Scrooge nut on this board, come and talk to me please!!!
Message 1 of 1,514
latest reply
1,513 REPLIES 1,513

nope not finished, barely started I never seem to have time to read latly .
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usWelcome to my nightmare!
Message 1111 of 1,514
latest reply

is this the longest lived thread on the comics board??? .
Message 1112 of 1,514
latest reply

No Sally's got you beat!
Message 1113 of 1,514
latest reply

bump
Dave
Message 1114 of 1,514
latest reply

just heard this today...

the world famous Wedding Cake House of Kennebunk Port, Maine, is opening it's doors to the public for the first time in history! It was built by a sea Captain in the 1800's as a wedding gift for his wife. The owner is raising money to help Katrina victims, the giant mansion shaped like a Wedding Cake will be open to the public until October 22, it cost $15 to get in....

I love this place, it's one of my fave local houses, here's a pic I took of it...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com .
Message 1115 of 1,514
latest reply

this is the problem with the Negaverse, in our dimension, little girls hug daddy, and get a hug back, but take a trip to the Negaverse and try hugging daddy over there, and you might just get your head bit off...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us .
Message 1116 of 1,514
latest reply

girlfriends aren't safe in the Negaverse either...

Message 1117 of 1,514
latest reply

and yes camper, before you ask, that pic is exactly what it looks like it is...I happen to be a collector of banned Disney, you inspired me to go looking for that pic. .
Message 1118 of 1,514
latest reply

of course we all know Darkwing rescues the girl...

Message 1119 of 1,514
latest reply

Message 1120 of 1,514
latest reply

poor DW, it's not easy to fight with yourself, because you always know what you are going to do before you do it and therefor you never win. .
Message 1121 of 1,514
latest reply

of course, this is Disney, so we have to have a happy ending...one villain chocolate coated and shipped off the the candy factory, the other villain wooed and taken out to dinner at a nice tomb with a view (that's a coffin not a table they's eating on)...

Message 1122 of 1,514
latest reply

you know, I've always wondered, why does a crime fighting super hero date a super-villainess??? ain't that bad for business or something? .
Message 1123 of 1,514
latest reply

Is that Stephen Kings house Eelcat?
Dave
Message 1124 of 1,514
latest reply

nope, this is the Wedding Cake house (which is about 25-40 mins from my house, and less than 5 mins from Pres. Bush's house)...S King's in Bangor, about a 4-5 hour drive from here, his house looks simalar to the house at the beiginning of Tales From the Crypt TV serise, only it's fixed up nice and painted blood red; it does have a lot of white gingerbread trim like the Wedding Cake house (a lot of houses in Maine do) there's a big (35 foot?) statue of Paul Bunyan in Bangor, if you ever come to Maine, and want to find King's house, just look for the Paul Bunyan statue, he's about 2 streets away. You drive up a hill and you can't miss it, with it's big black iron gates, wrought to look like a spider's web, and the gant iron bat statues that hover over the front walk way from the archway on the grates. I do not have a pic of his house:(, I'll have to take one next time we are up that way. .
Message 1125 of 1,514
latest reply