cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

twighlightmanor calling mustangrockstar!!!

mustangrockstar:

Scrooge fan #1 calling Scrooge fan #2!! I know you're on eBay some-where cause you've out bid me in the past, on you know what!!!! AAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH! The ultimate of all ultimate, best of the best items! I want one sooooooooo bad. At least it went to a good home. (Oh and the other one that goes with it: I saw one for $185 at Amazon, you might want to check that out. It's been there a loooong time.)

If you find this thread---contact me---leave a message here, bring your friends, tell your wife to join in too.

I'm the only major Scrooge nut on this board, come and talk to me please!!!
Message 1 of 1,514
latest reply
1,513 REPLIES 1,513

Clarabelle Cow and Horese Horsecollar---a cow and a horse dateing??? I've always wondered why---anyone know?
Message 46 of 1,514
latest reply

Capt--

I'm the one who got a thread to 14,820 in less than 24 hours---eBay closed it--- :_|----I want that thread back!! I was having so much fun pitting 14 ducks against each other!
Message 47 of 1,514
latest reply

Well that's fine I guess if you start the thread and limit it to that one thread, but you do realize that if you started doing that at random to other threads it amounts to nothing more than online vandalism?

Some of us enjoy the threads, if someone comes along & just starts spamming them non-stop for no good reason, it ruins the enjoyment for others.
~
Message 48 of 1,514
latest reply

sean---

?....does that mean you don't know what I was talking about from #'s 41 to 48???

Those are all quotes from my favorite book---which Disney has just made into a movie and I'm waiting to go see it so I can write to Disney and tell them all the mistakes they made in the movie.

And, it was made into a comic book a while back (I don't have it though :() so it can be here in comics too.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$]:)

Capt.--

I jump on every 42 I can find plus on the lookout for 666's too----they had a 666 on the religion thread last night!!!!! I can't believe I missed that one!!! What an oppertunity that would have been...than they were realy give me "Satan" attacks!!!
Message 49 of 1,514
latest reply

capt---

I do limit the multi posts to only a few threads---my own threads and the game threads that try to see how high they can get how quick, all of the game threads I think eBay has killed off now that the treasure hunt is over.
Message 50 of 1,514
latest reply

P.S.

Capt-

if you read my first post on this thread---I did say I made it to go looney on, so I can multi-post on this thread all I want. HA HA 😉

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Trala la la---I found it---I finally found it, now I can post a picture of it here!!! Be right back after I scan it.
Message 51 of 1,514
latest reply

Here it is, I finally found a picture of it!! Now I can rename this thread:

WELCOME TO THE BIDE-A-WEE Resthome for the insane!!!!

I love this place---Duckburg's insane asylum:

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 52 of 1,514
latest reply

Just imagine this place overlooking the Thunder Hole of Arcadia!!! What a place and what a view!!!
Message 53 of 1,514
latest reply

Just what is the "Thunder Hole of Arcadia?" I lived in Arcadia for 20 twenty years, it's next door to where I live now (Pasadena), and I've never heard of it. Does it have something to do with the Santa Anita Race Track? Or is it at the Arboretum across the street from the track where they shot Fantasy Island? Explain yourself, eek.
Message 54 of 1,514
latest reply

"Thunder Hole" evokes a whole different type of image for me...

I think she meant "Acadia":

http://www.acadiamagic.com/ThunderHole.html
Check out my "ME" page for a link to The Corral - sweet freedom is at hand!
Message 55 of 1,514
latest reply

gall---

thanks, my spelling is sheer hell---don't I know it 😉

pas--

Acadia, ME, home of Andre the Seal and a masive and deadly underwater cave that when during high tide, resembles Yellowstone's Old Faithful....it's the most beautiful place on earth...I saw it and it was love at first sight, and I've wanted to live there ever since---there is nothing more amazing than standing on top of a cliff that drops straight into nothing and watching thr fury of the Atlantic ocean!

Saddly, you can't get close to it anymore--too many people have slipped and falling in---there's no hope once you fall in, there's no way to pull you back out, just wait for the tide to wash you up dead on the shore.
Message 56 of 1,514
latest reply

P.S.

gall--

thanks for the web site---as much as I love the place, I've never looked it up before!
Message 57 of 1,514
latest reply

Actually, eek, I have been to Acadia National Park. In fact, I was just lying on a wool blanket I purchased in Bar Harbor. I was just having a little fun with you.

Acadia is very beautiful indeed... but it is only the second most beautiful place in the world. For the first, go to Fort Bragg, CA and drive down the Pacific Coast Highway through Mendocino, Little River, Manchester, Gualala down to Bodega Bay. The whole drive is incredible.

If you can't get there, rent Same Time Next Year with Alan Alda and Ellyn Burstyn. It was shot in NoCal, just south of Mendocino. My sister and I sent our parents to the inn in the movie for their wedding anniversary. Come to think of it, we also scattered our father's ashes off a cliff in the same location a couple years later.

Also, there's a Mel Gibson movie where he plays a WWII pilot who gets frozen for a few decades, then revives. It was shot in Mendo. Oh, and watch a rerun of Murder She Wrote. That's Mendo starring as Cabot Cove.

And I asked my boss, who is gay, about "Thunder Hole" and if he ever stops laughing, I'll post what he said.
Message 58 of 1,514
latest reply

That's the Thunder Hole I was thinking about, pas - and I'm not even gay! 😉
Check out my "ME" page for a link to The Corral - sweet freedom is at hand!
Message 59 of 1,514
latest reply

I found the picture of the Pekin in a kilt---I love a guy who can wear a kilt...hey, this picture has 2 guys in kilts and bagpipe to boot! Oh how I want to go to the homelands...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Message 60 of 1,514
latest reply