Comics
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Looking To Increase My Turnover Rate

Hi All, So some background I have been working for the last year to take my hobby to the next level. I bought the Starter store subscription, and have slowly worked up to a consistent turnover rate on a monthly basis, which has brought me a decent st...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! How to Stop Dishonest Comic Book Sellers?

I am an experienced comic book collector and I know grading very well - and can easily distinguish a comic book in poor condition from a comic book in VF to Near Mint condition. However, it irritates me when I see dishonest comic book sellers jacking...

comic sellers now have to enter a PUBLISHER for each listing?

is this a temporary glitch, or something ebay thinks is an "improvement?" it's a waste of time. no comic buyer needs this. it's obvious info. and if they're doing it to separate out groups or diff. publishers so buyers can browse by publisher, very v...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Overpriced comics

If you did a quick search you usually find some way overpriced comics listed with the Buy Now option. The worst offenders list it as 99 cents, but have a reserve set too high. How to these sellers price their comcs? The lower grades are usually above...

Notifications on eBay Auctions

Like many of us I have migrated from auctions to buy-it-now but just recently I have gotten more active with auction especially for first time posts. I like to run 10-day auctions that start Thursday evening and then end the following Sunday evening ...

((Hugs From the Past)) Any of the old members still posting here?

((Hugs From the Past)) Any of the old members still posting here? It has been several years since I've posted on eBay forums, was regular before the bomb blew up my house (October 18, 2006) and life has been hectic since then. Now it's 11 years later...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Identify Characters or Artist

Can anyone identify the characters or artist of these works? Vintage sketches I uncovered but I cannot find anything about the characters or artist in searches I have done. Any time I search for Rupert all I come up with is that dang Rupert the Bear....

IMG_1818.JPG IMG_1820.JPG IMG_1823.JPG

CBCS comic grading has problems with inner sleeves cracking

Recently announced by CBCS comic grading. They are having problems with inner sleeves cracking during shipment due to different plastic used. Will not enscapulate comics until better plastic is used. So it apparently will take a month or longer to fi...

Announcement: FREE 2 DAY PRIORITY SHIPPING FOR LIMITED TIME !!!!

I have been forced by EBay and Paypal(for reasons I will not go into) to print my shipping labels outside regular sources(I.E. USPS). Unfortunately(my opinion), the cheapest label to print is 2 Day Priority mail. However, my MISFORTUNE is your GOOD F...

twighlightmanor calling mustangrockstar!!!

mustangrockstar: Scrooge fan #1 calling Scrooge fan #2!! I know you're on eBay some-where cause you've out bid me in the past, on you know what!!!! AAAARRRRRRRRRRRGH! The ultimate of all ultimate, best of the best items! I want one sooooooooo bad. At...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 1513 replies
  • 0 helpful

Question on storage and mildew/mold

Hi everyone. I've recently started selling comics on ebay in addition to the other items I have for sale. Recently I've bought two large collections that I've been sorting through. I have a question for anyone who's bought large collections and how y...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors