Books
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Books

Book sellers need an education on bindings…

I am a book collector and I have had the most terrible time buying books on eBay. Most of the big name book sellers use stock images which I hate because you can buy a book thinking you will get the edition that is in the picture but you end up with ...

Opened new account for Wifey!

I have a surplus of books and all she does is run up the bill at Cappuccin-oh-no! ( Just kidding )I thought I'd kill two birds with one stone and opened an bookselling site for her ( under my supervision, of course ) She sold 21 books in a short time...

We Need the Book Police!

Well, I've been ranting a lot lately!That's because I keep finding plenty to rant about!Like all these unscrupulous , unethical chiselers whom could have a proper career if they applied their guiles somewhere else! Maybe I'm being to kind! Methinks t...

Md Robin

My accaunt do have no dollar please cancle me my last 1 dollar please Thank you

Book Lisitings Without Pictures

I have purchased books on eBay for years. Books for reading and books for display decor. The majority of the book listings for nearly a year or more, no longer have an image of the book. Pulling up page after page of blue or blank boxes and having to...

Selling used books that chance been written in

Is it worth it to sell books that have names written on the back of the front cover? I have a collection of goosebumps books that my sisters have written their names, largely with sharpie, on the back of the front cover. I know the writing/damage alo...

Sellers activity report

When trying to audit my eBay account, my daily transaction report does not match my activity report. I get charged for USPS shipping on the day of the sell, (Available funds) and then again on payout day. Now I know it's just record keeping but using...

Selling limits

Sales were going gang-busters Thanksgiving weekend - had my best November in 13 years then suddenly it was like hitting a wall. I asked customer service to check my seller limit as nothing shows up in my seller hub. I was told I am unlimited due to m...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 helpful