Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 71 helpful

can't find this Mexico stamp

Hello again,I'm sure this is just a common stamp but I've looked around and can't find it so for all the time I spend looking, I'm hoping someone here can instantly ID it for me.Thanks again andHVE A GREAT DAY!Karl.

DSCN7034.JPG

pewter mark

I have a piece of pewter that has an angel with a sword and a script L next to it as its mark. Anyone have info on it

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Hana Hou Gallery Teapot Looking for Maker and Year

Hello I have a Pineapple decorated Teapot it looks quite old. I don't know if you would call it stoneware or ceramic can you tell? Also I no longer see the Gallery in Maui. It measures 9.1/2" tall including the bamboo handle. It does have a chip on t...

IMG_0458.jpg IMG_0460.jpg IMG_0463.jpg IMG_0465.jpg

Geodes

A ratings scale and or classification system besides it's sparkly. Ie source,/mine production. size number of pieces. Facet sizesnumber and hue. Features, ie druzy to solid six point crystal clear one ibch stand alone. Defaced or Natural freeform. Tw...

Resolved! Id like to find any information on this figurine of a photographer before listing it for sale.

I have this nice figure of a photographer. Its dated 1982 Florence which is visible in the close up photo. It feels very solid and tapping it produces a dull sound. Not sure of what its made of.Id like to find any additional information. Perhaps the ...

photographer-1.jpg photographer-2.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

What would you call this Drinking Horn with Fur

Hello I am lost I have what looks like a Drinking horn, the wooden end does come off. It has a real leather strap a windchime of some sort and 2 fur tails also attached with leather. When I open up the white fur it has a skin backing. The size of the...

IMG_0439.jpg IMG_0440.jpg IMG_0446.jpg

printers proof

I have a Gina Gigli printers proof. Its done on heavy watercolor paper. My question is are printers proofs the first sample printing? Or could this be an original watercolor ready for print runs? I think its a first print but since its done on heavy ...

60D678F6-3B79-497F-83A1-D0657ACF4C9B.jpeg

LLadro porcelain rose with misspelling on packaging

I have this single white rose Lladro rose, still attached to it's packaging.Under one of the petals is the Lladro name on the porcelain roseThe bottom insert has a mispelling. "HAN MADE IN SPAIN" instead of HANDMADE in Spain. I can't believe that thi...

LRose 1.JPG LRose logo.JPG LRose zBottom.JPG

Expert advice needed - rust removal

I've looked online for tips, but before I attempt anything I'd also like the opinion of the experts here. I've been asked to revive an old lidded tin that became the victim of rust due to improper storage. I'm trying to find the best ways to clean up...

help with japanese clothing -- type of obi?

This came in a large collection of vintage Japanese clothing.It was the only one and I haven't been able to identify it.If it is a type of Obi I have not been able to find anything like it but it does look like it could be used in that wayThere is a ...

IMG_0321 (2).JPG IMG_0323 (2).JPG IMG_0329.JPG IMG_0324.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors