Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 71 helpful

Is this Murano glass?

I picked up what seems to be a quality heavy glass sculpture. It was sold to me as Murano glass, but I'm not sure it is. I didn't pay a lot for it, so I'll be happy regardless of the answer. Here is what I see: - There is a dimple under the base abou...

Murano Rooster left.jpg Murano Rooster head.jpg Murano Rooster flaw.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Native American - what?

I am trying to identify what this piece is and what tribe it came from. My son-in-law's family was only told it is Native American. They are planning on selling it at a yard sale (which I think is a horrible idea) and I'm trying to show my husband th...

Ebay just changed/eliminated categories in the Comic Books area and it has ruined the way I list.

Ebay is once again tinkering with the categories without consulting those of us who actually sell comics in bulk. They have no idea how comic people search for what they want and they have completely eliminated all of the subcategories like "golden a...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 5 helpful

Resolved! Old dentist chair price Worthpoint

Can some one with a Worthpoint account tell me what this chair brought? I have one -in good shape- but not refinished.www.worthpoint.com/worthopedia/antique-mcconnell-dental-chair-1896386254

dentist side.jpg dentist front.jpg
User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors