Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 71 helpful

Do you know what Native American Tribe Birda D. who made/painted this wood plate is/was from?

At least I think this is Native American from the designs and colors. Photos describe it best. Couldn't find her listed in Native American Artists...I know its a simple piece but thats what appeals to me about it. top of wood thick platesignature on ...

birda.jpg birdad2.jpg
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

About mark of cup and saurcer

  I have a set of 6 from this mark of the cup but I don’t know exactly about makers I think it’s French Sevres but I am not sure!!! If any one knows anything about this mark can help me please Regards

B5FBECBE-344D-4858-B07D-09BE8A3AF032.jpeg FE3BB7A5-CC22-4929-BB43-7D9FA1BEF423.jpeg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Some kind of teapot? Help!

Been out of circulation for awhile - easing back in. Hoping someone can help me figure out what I have. Making lots of assumptions here but I think this brass (?) piece may be a teapot of some kind. I'll do my best to describe it. As for size it is a...

teapot (2).jpg teapot (3).jpg teapot (4).jpg teapot (5).jpg

What is this? Help!

    Can anyone help me identify this item. Cast iron. Heavy(obviously). Has a trigger. Has blades on the inside. S-25 is stamped on the side.Help! Thanks

6DB61C13-E5E4-439E-9910-090BE764FE74.jpeg 638F0A41-3064-4B01-94A6-B5133A1176BC.jpeg 275F745D-1E95-4013-91B5-78626BB58B90.jpeg 0F373578-00EF-4A56-9896-66D49A17A97F.jpeg

need help with these 2 delfts blauw chargers

how do i tell if these are the real variety are the tourist variety, i can not tell if they are hand painted are transware, they are 15 1/4" and show no ware on the back but they were hanging on the wall. i do not see any dots on the painting and on ...

DSC00612 (10).JPG DSC00605 (13).JPG DSC00606 (14).JPG DSC00607 (14).JPG

Resolved! 7" green bottle need information

7" tall green bottle marked on bottom C B an inbossed on both sides, front side a horse and back a poem, reads horse, the horse thinks one thing and he that saddles him another

DSC00617 (6).JPG DSC00615 (4).JPG DSC00622 (3).JPG DSC00616 (3).JPG

Resolved! US Army Lt. Col. Special Forces Ranger Airborne WWII Korea Vietnam Patches Identification

Can anyone id these patches, came off of a class a uniform jacket of a US Army Lt. Col. who served with Special Forces, Airborne and Rangers. Know from his marker at Ft. Sam Houston, Texas Cemetery that he served in WWII, Korea and Vietnam. Any help ...

patches.JPG

Vintage Mahjong Tiles

I have a set of vintage bakelite Mahjong tiles. I am not sure it is complete, so I do not want to sell it as a set. What is a good way to break these up into small lots to sell? Thanks

Need Help

So i bought these nazi coins right. Well the tracking stopped just outside my town and stayed that way for 2 weeks. So i filed a lost item claim and a days later it came. So i canceled it. But i am out of town. I told my brother to open it and appare...

User avatar by Enthusiast
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful
Most Marked as Helpful Authors