Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 71 helpful

Anyone know what doll this is?

She's listed as Linda Williams but when I Google that doll she always has an open mouth smile. Anybody have any ideas? https://www.ebay.com/itm/Linda-Williams-doll/224637894779?pageci=57c0d275-4f7e-4019-9c50-e5cc154b5fc4&redirect=mobile Thanks. I pos...

User avatar by Trailblazer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Help with these Morning Mysteries

Can you all please help me decipher these mysteries this morning? I don't have much into these ($13 total) so no big deal if they're "junk" and I didn't measure them but they're roughly 30x20 inches framed. The first I need help with a translation of...

IMG_2535-001.jpg IMG_2536-001.jpg IMG_2537-001.jpg IMG_2538-001.jpg

help ID'ing name on this purse

Hello, was hoping someone could read what this name is on this purse and possible where it was made. Any input would be greatly appreciated. I was leaning towards Mexico but the name doesn't seem to fit. Thank you.

DSCN0908.JPG DSCN0910.JPG
User avatar by Thrill-Seeker
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Blatant Shill Bidding by Sellers on their own items

Has anyone noted what comprises shill bidding activity? I bought comics on eBay on & off for over a decade now. I can't help but note how there ARE some bidders who aggressively run up the bids on items with certain sellers only after I put bids down...

sports cards reprints are just counterfeit

Why does ebay allow dealers to sell so called reprints of different sport card issues that nothing but unauthorized counterfeit cards. call them what they are. I see this more and more and Ebay is ok with it.

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! Info on this Baker (?) case piece

Hello, all! I recently found this nightstand at a ridiculously low price and bought it.I was intrigued by the drop front top drawer, which I haven't come across before. I'm familiar with drop fronts used in butler's chests, secretaires, etc. but not ...

20211003_165648~2.jpg 20211003_165711~2.jpg 20211003_165751~2.jpg 20211003_165737~2.jpg

Hello It's horrible what eBay is doing now. Is someone taking money for this? They should be ashamed

HelloIt's horrible what eBay is doing now.Is someone taking money for this?They should be ashamed of what they're doing with ebayI don't understand what you are doing there and people are paying you for it.I hope you put everything back to the way it...

Most Marked as Helpful Authors