Collectibles & Art
Treasure hunters —you’ve come to the right place. Check out tips for buying and selling the classics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to get help on the Collectibles and Arts board

Everyone here is a volunteer. All are eBay users, buyers and sellers, willing to give time and energy to help one another. The information provided helps sellers make more money, helps buyers make better choices, and helps collectors better appreciat...

User avatar by Superstar
  • 17 replies
  • 71 helpful

Shipping prints

What is best way to ship a print Approximately 20”x 20” and 18”x18”No frame. Without bending itduring shipping

Help me discover my ghost painting

Snappy title, eh? It's the invisible big guy in a robe right in the center.I have identified the sig (in orange/red LR) as being Andrea Landini (December 10, 1847 – 1935) an Italian painter. He was born in Florence. He began his studies in design at ...

card1.jpg card5.jpg card3.jpg

NFL Trading Cards

Before I decide to buy and sell NFL cards, there are a couple of things I will need to know. Were football cards mass produced and what is the outlook for NFL cards? Will they be of any value? I also want to ask the same questions about NBA and NHL c...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Digital cameras

Can I get a digital camera or a smart phone for under $100? $500 or more won't be a viable option for many sellers.

• 5 replies
  • 0 helpful

Resolved! ACID DATED COINS - ESPECIALLY NICKELS - GOOD LUCK GETTING YOUR MONEY'S WORTH (OR BACK)

The growing trend on ebay is the sales of acid dated buffalo nickels, where unaware buyers are suckered into sometimes paying full retail amounts normally charged for ALL NATURAL COINS OF STATED GRADES. Ebay does not care, because they get their cut ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 helpful

Ebay forceing all my listings into home & Garden - double listings = double fees and different terms

A few days ago I had all of my pottery and glass collectibles be double listed in home and garden and today I have notices saying that I MUST have a 30 day return because they listed EVERYTHING I SELL in home and garden. I am trying to check for gall...

Resin Girl with Goose?

Hi. I've spent some time trying to figure this out. Did an image search. Used all the words I could to decribe her. It is some kind of resin and about 9 inches tall. Any ideas? Thanks.

20220719_134250.jpg 20220719_134359.jpg 20220719_134409.jpg
  • 2 replies
  • 0 helpful

Where are all my live listings showing at on eBay?

Well I just went through all my listings. I have 275 active listings. Right now I have listings with hours left all the way to 30 days. Right now 107 out of 275 have at least 1 view. Who cares..right. But when I search Paintings Category with Spray P...

Need idea of what these are

I asked about these before but didn't finish explaining my info request. I got these 4 items with a bunch of silverplate flatware at an auction but I've never seen these before and google didn't help at all. I just would like to know what they're use...

unknown.1.JPG
Most Marked as Helpful Authors