cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help ID Crystal Watermark - Lion head w/crown

Need help IDing some crystal wine glasses.  Very plain style.  On the foot of the glass there is a watermark with a lions head, mane and crown.  Any ideas on the brand?  I cannot find it anywhere

Message 1 of 12
latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

there are several which match your description, please post a photo of the mark and piece.  by the way, it is just a mark not a watermark. in the meantime look at davidson marks

Message 2 of 12
latest reply

@md1919 wrote:

there are several which match your description, please post a photo of the mark and piece.  by the way, it is just a mark not a watermark. in the meantime look at davidson marks

Hi

Just discovered this thread searching for the same thing. I have attached a picture of the mark my crystal bowl has. 

Any ideas on the company?

Thanks

Message 3 of 12
latest reply

Yours is Royal Doulton.
Janet
Message 4 of 12
latest reply

I have a square crystal box with a lid and on the lid is a crown with a lion’s head. Is this worth anything does anybody know? 

Message 5 of 12
latest reply

It looks like the logo of the Ritz-Carlton.
Janet
Message 6 of 12
latest reply

My piece just shows the crown as the curvature of the cut-to-clear bowl caused the Lion to be missed. So thanks for a great ID. I see this is an old thread but the news is new to me.
Message 7 of 12
latest reply

Hi,

Can someone help me identify this makers mark on a double old fashioned crystal glass. It was sold as Waterford and is not a Waterford mark. I've been trying to find this mark but with no luck. Thanks so much! 

Message 8 of 12
latest reply

Sorry, here's the pic. Forgot to attach on previous post. 🙂

DOF makers mark.jpeg

Message 9 of 12
latest reply

it is proper to start a new thread for a new question as the original question has been answered

Message 10 of 12
latest reply

Hello Everyone,

Due to the age of the thread, it has been closed to further replies.  Please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thanks for understanding!

Message 11 of 12
latest reply

Hi md1919,

This is my first time using the community forum. I saw numerous questions following the original question and answer, that were answered by some helpful e-bayers.
Thank you for the direction. I started a new thread with my picture attached. If you know the answer, it would be greatly appreciated. Have a nice day!
Message 12 of 12
latest reply