Coins & Paper Money
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Coins & Paper Money

To the buyer from the seller

Dose the buyer see that shipping costs are going up all around negative feedback has A EFFECT ON SALES I, RECENTLY MADE 2 PURCHASES OF NEW WOMAN QUARTERS THE 1ST WAS 6 DAYS, LATE I, GOT REFUNDED BECAUSE TRACKING SAID DILVERED WHEN THE COINS CAME I, C...

Stadt Altenburg S.A. 10 Mark - 1918.

10 April 2024- Greetings to all coin, token, and paper money collectors, where-ever you might be. (Attention: This note IS NOT FOR SALE). Another interesting note from the small collection purchased by Heron 2nd half of 2023:S.A. = Duchy of Sachsen-A...

Stadt Elze an der Leine-50 Pfennig-1917.

28 March 2024- Greetings to all coin, token, & paper money collectors, where-ever you might be. (Attention: This note IS NOT FOR SALE) An interesting small note added to Heron's collection. An einseitiger note; (printed one side). Leine = river Leine...

Aushilfsschein Neumunster - 50 Mark - 1918.

24 March '24: Greetings to all coin, token, and paper money collectors, where-ever you might be. (Attention: This note is NOT FOR SALE). This is Heron's first Aushilfsschein note. A very interesting note:Aushilfsschein in English = temporary aid coup...

What We Can Learn From Islamic Coins

Hey Everyone!I wanted to share with you a quick insight I found interesting about Islamic Coins!Islamic coinage is nothing less than beauty. There are rarely depictions of Caliphs on the coin. Islamic coinage mainly consists of the creed of Islam. No...

Stadt Komotau a.d. Komotau-5 Kronen-1918.

14 March 2024- Greetings to all coin, token, & paper money collectors, where-ever you might be. (Attention: This note is NOT FOR SALE). Another interesting issue from a place no longer named Komotau. Type: Local emergency issue.Size: 102mm X 72mm. On...