cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

--THE NEW COIN CHAT ROOM--

Hate the discussion board format? Wish there was a place to have a running chat like in the old ebay chat rooms that they took away?

Here is the solution, one thread devoted to chatting about anything and everything about coins all in the same place.

Post whatever is on your mind. There is no official topic here. So let's get the chatting started.

Message 1 of 11,869
latest reply
11,868 REPLIES 11,868

Rog, being B4 suggested YOU start a thread here, it seems like you missed your chance in becoming famous by authoring this Chat Room thread.  I think johnny needed an ego boost and jumped on the chance before you had a chance to start it.

It appears you’re the type of man who’s secure with himself and doesn’t need a celebrity status.  Most cool guys don’t.

Message 61 of 11,869
latest reply

Hey, ej, I am surprised that you didn't think of starting a chat thread. 😉  🙂

Message 62 of 11,869
latest reply

Hi Bill, now that’s funny.  Don’t you remember, I started two chat threads and both were torpedoed.  Plus, I started them for the mere camaraderie of posters to chat in one place rather than OT good and informative threads.

Yes chatters, there was a time when posts and threads were being blown up left and right for no other reason than having too much fun.  One preached that this DB should be about coins and nothing else.  I think he’s on meds now so things have quieted down.  So...

Welcome.

Good to see new blood here especially those with strong personalities and attitude.  It'll be cool to see how things develop.

Message 63 of 11,869
latest reply

Glad you caught yourself this time and gave credit where credit was due.

Credit?  I'm trying to pass the blame on to someone else!  😉

The Floggings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.
Message 64 of 11,869
latest reply

b4wemet
Trailblazer

Good Afternoon/Evening, fellow chatters.

Rog, I would love to have that Caddy but the Jeep would be more practical for me living in UT.

Dallas, you have some legitimate arguements about your views on politics. It's just not very pleasant to have to argue with you all the time and have you turn vicious when others have a different opinion. I think you would have a great time in the political thread? They at least are knowledgable enough to know why or why not, your theories hold water. Try reading the last couple of hundred posts and see if you don't agree.

Thanks Ted for the credit/blame....LOL?:|

Message 65 of 11,869
latest reply

Thanks Ted for the credit/blame....LOL?:|

My pleasure, anytime!  😄

Message 66 of 11,869
latest reply

seascape0
Enthusiast

Ya i'm clear on the right.

LOL,, i'm almost scared to ask,,, whatta you mean by flanking?

Message 67 of 11,869
latest reply

I don't understand a lot of things. But I was never on the chat so it could be inside jokes. Like what is a Heron? Sounds like it's a bird but what is the big attraction? Does it taste like chicken?

Message 68 of 11,869
latest reply

I don't understand a lot of things. But I was never on the chat so it could be inside jokes. Like what is a Heron? Sounds like it's a bird but what is the big attraction? Does it taste like chicken?

A heron is a large wading bird, with long legs.  They eat fish.  I don't know what they taste like, U.S. Fish & Wildlife says eating them is verboten.

In this case, I assume one of the chat crew here (or not here, as the case may be) has a User ID that has Heron in it.

Message 69 of 11,869
latest reply

The big-smokie could tell you what heron taste like.

I'm sure the political board is very interesting as a religious board would be too. But, as with religion, everyone has conviction, right or wrong. The Coin and Paper Money chat is all I have time for now.

My political convictions are for the best interest of humans in general. I don't support special interest at all and really don't have an agenda for me. Mine is for mankind.

If my advocacy deserves criticism then the critic should be more specific.

Oh. by the way b4. Have you bought any 1975 Washington quarters lately? LMAO!

xx       <<< Code. They know what it stands for!

The Federal Reserve Bank Corporation has a dual mandate of maximum employment and low inflation neither of which are met by issuing excessive amounts of dollars….. Got Gold?
Message 70 of 11,869
latest reply

It's hard to form an opinion on this bird that may or may not taste like chicken, or any human being who would decide to name himself after it.

It's also difficult to dislike dallas. I've never met anyone who disliked the federal reserve who I didn't like.

Message 71 of 11,869
latest reply

seascape0
Enthusiast

Ok I give up. What am I doing wrong? Clicking reply to an individual post is not working. My posts still appear as if I am talking to myself.

Some kinda trick to the reply feature you guys wanna tell me about?

Message 72 of 11,869
latest reply

big-smokey
Enthusiast

Once again Dallass is misinforming the public, I have no idea or desire to know what a "heron" tastes like, why would anyone want to know that is beyond me, But I know I've seen some hanging around the sewage treatment facility in search of brown bass so that might give you a clue..

Message 73 of 11,869
latest reply

big-smokey
Enthusiast

DALLASS! CONGRADS! YOU GOT YOUR FLAVOR IN ICE-CREAM NOW!

http://news.yahoo.com/stores-freezing-ben-jerrys-flavor-213431173.html

Message 74 of 11,869
latest reply

big-smokey
Enthusiast

YOUR  FAVORITE FLAVOR THAT IS!

Message 75 of 11,869
latest reply