cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

--THE NEW COIN CHAT ROOM--

Hate the discussion board format? Wish there was a place to have a running chat like in the old ebay chat rooms that they took away?

Here is the solution, one thread devoted to chatting about anything and everything about coins all in the same place.

Post whatever is on your mind. There is no official topic here. So let's get the chatting started.

Message 1 of 11,869
latest reply
11,868 REPLIES 11,868

It was not directed at someone, it was directed at a whole group of people.

I was just trying to get a rise out of some of you chat guys. I can't tell who the trolls are but it's easy to identify the stiffs.

Message 46 of 11,869
latest reply

It was not directed at someone, it was directed at a whole group of people.

I was just trying to get a rise out of some of you chat guys. I can't tell who the trolls are but it's easy to identify the stiffs.

HINT:  If you're not johnny, you are a stiff.

"climate is what we expect weather is what we get"
M. Twain

Message 47 of 11,869
latest reply

Gary is just trying to maintain his online persona of being very serious. In real life he is a drinking, smoking, partying guy who happens to collect coins and contribute to science. I know this because elements of his true self come through often in his posts.

Message 48 of 11,869
latest reply

Oh, good goin', Impala! 

No one mentioned they had trolls when I suggested b4 suggested they set up shop here!  Then you build 'em a thread, and get them all worked into a tizzy right off the bat by aligning them with NBC!

Seriously though, don't mind the rabbit's abrasive humor, he means well...  As long as you keep the flame wars contained here, we're all pretty tolerant.  Don't foul up all the other coin discussion topics on the board and we'll all be fine.  And try to work out the disagreements among yourselves without constantly banging the Report button... we've been relatively free of the eBay thought police here in recent months, and we like it that way. 

There is an off-topic political thread here, and we try to keep the politics flame war contained there for the same reasons.  If there's any lefties among you all, feel free to drop in over there... they're under-represented and need all the help they can get! 

BTW, there's some "customizations" available in the Preferences link at the upper right.  One of those is you can change the order of the posts, which will put the most recent at the TOP of the page (assuming it's not already set that way), which might be more familiar looking and easier to use for you.

Welcome!

The Floggings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.
Message 49 of 11,869
latest reply

Ted,

I prefer to have faith in people. I think the petulant children from the old chat rooms can co-exist with us.

Message 50 of 11,869
latest reply

Ted,

I prefer to have faith in people. I think the petulant children from the old chat rooms can co-exist with us.

Spoken like a true New Yorker... peace, love, and understanding...

Honestly, do I have to put the winkie thing on everything for you too? 

;-);-);-);-);-);-);-)

😛

The Floggings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.
Message 51 of 11,869
latest reply

These legacy chat room trolls have been bragging about their "Facebook" orgy for months but, they're not content to stay there and are looking for another shot at el Heron. This new discussion board is where they hope to find it.

The el Heron is a legacy chatter also but, he didn't join in the clique and remained independant of the gang mentality. Back in the day when everyone's eBay email was accessable is when the mob was formed. Anyone that doesn't go along is accused of being el Heron with a fake I.D.

The big-smokey (B.S.) gave you good advice though: "Don't believe everything you hear and be wary of any negative info volunteered freely without being asked for"......but, of course you didn't ask for his negative info either.

These boyz have been associated for a very long time and use email, telephone and even Facebook to plot assults and insults. And not all of them are new to the discussion boards. Oh, one more thing.......they're anti-American. Beware.

It's good to see new faces. I like this place.

The Federal Reserve Bank Corporation has a dual mandate of maximum employment and low inflation neither of which are met by issuing excessive amounts of dollars….. Got Gold?
Message 52 of 11,869
latest reply

b4wemet
Trailblazer

Allright, a tizzy thread 😮

And the Rabbit is famous already.....LOL

This could be as exciting as the political thread???

Ted, you helped me again with that preferance tip. I didn't like the new format when they changed the discussion boards but didn't know I had any control over it. That and hovering over auction titles to read the whole thing were really annoying to me. Now my life is worth living again. 😉

Message 53 of 11,869
latest reply

b4wemet
Trailblazer

"That and hovering over auction titles to read the whole thing were really annoying to me."

I meant not knowing that you could read the description by just hovering rather than having to click on the auction........X-(

Message 54 of 11,869
latest reply

seascape0
Enthusiast

The hell it aint funny. Somebody needs to edit a tape just showing the reactions when dude walks in the room w/ a "file" in his hand! That way you aint gotta watch the sickos at work,,, so to speak.

Some riders swear "loud pipes save lives". I dont know suppose they could. Every now and than if I get stuck in a small group on the interstate and cant peel out I blip the throttle to alert anybody thats in a hurry that i'm right here....... please dont run me over to get out of this rolling traffic jam. But I take no chances most people have theyre stereo up ,, or are just plain stupid. I dont ride in blind spots. I dont ride beside anything! I also keep an eye on everything directly behind me...... one of the top killers is car doesnt stop and slams the biker in the ass end. I flash my brake lever a few times when I see a stop coming,, than I watch in my mirror to be sure theyre stopping,, i have an escape planned if its some lady w/ her face in the mirror putting on lipstick.

Its not easy riding a bike.... a cocky rider is bad rider.

Message 55 of 11,869
latest reply

The boyz are still smoldering from that other place. It's humiliating for them to have outnumbered the Heron and still get whooped by the bird.

I doubt the Heron will ever show up here. He defended the privilege of participating in chat clear until the end and successfully defeated the mob in its effort to control the room. This discussion board doesn't need a Heron like the chat did. The war is over and the bird won.

I'm a witness and could tell some stories. Damage control is why they follow me here and try to discredit my name. I consider those that defend our Freedom to be patriotic and everyone that would intentionally compromise our Liberty to be a scoundrel. What the Heron's intentions were, I don't know but, he defended his privilege from the attacks of social scoundrels and also is a "RETIRED UNITED STATES OF AMERICA MILITARY VETERAN" so why not put that twist to rest?

There may be a dozen or so of them with most using multiple ID's. Some have already assimilated and are ushering in the others as they infiltrate these boards. Most are reserved at first but, a couple can't wait to begin as evidenced by the personal attacks and recent post suggesting private sources of communication.

Uncertainty increases as these forums must deal with the immigration.

The Federal Reserve Bank Corporation has a dual mandate of maximum employment and low inflation neither of which are met by issuing excessive amounts of dollars….. Got Gold?
Message 56 of 11,869
latest reply

big-smokey
Enthusiast

Dallass, The Heronis the same one that bragged about sitting in a warm, cozy radio shack while in the U.S. Coast Guard while others were sitting in harms way in a foxhole, not my words but his..

You are the one that started this crap over here.. I wasn't even going to look at this place Until someone pointed out that you were doing your same routine in here..

I don't have a lot else to say except if you stop unjustly maligning the old board members then I'll stop responding here.. 

They'll see what you are soon enough and you'll have a new group of people that you can call a "mob" because they've got you figured out ...

Other things to do.. so later.

Message 57 of 11,869
latest reply

big-smokey
Enthusiast

LMAO! I just read your last post ( A Lot like your others ) but You are such a ----! LMAO!!!!!!!!!! You Really do believe all of that garbage you spew!

Message 58 of 11,869
latest reply

I've rode about 33 states.

Here is me and a couple buds on a 10-day ride...

Guess which one's me?

This could be fun.  I think you and your friend are flanking the two in the middle.  Taking a look at your boy makes me think you’re the one on the right because your brows are lighter than the guy on the left.  Am I right?  If so, what do I win?

Message 59 of 11,869
latest reply

No one mentioned they had trolls when I suggested b4 suggested they set up shop here! 

Glad you caught yourself this time and gave credit where credit was due.

Message 60 of 11,869
latest reply