Coins & Paper Money
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Coins & Paper Money

Resolved! eBay unresponsive to fraudulent coin-listing practices

I have been buying and selling on eBay for more than a quarter century, really, check Coin-Jock's feedback, and for the past six months I have been diligently reporting listings, especially in the Lincoln cents categories, that I "suspect," but in fa...

User avatar by Rising Star
  • 14 replies
  • 1 helpful

SELLING PAYMENT

SOLD A COIN MESSAGE SAYS PAYMENT SENT TO THE BANK PAYMENT IS NOT THEIR BUYER EXPECTS COIN DILVERED NOT PROCESS don't send Items until they are processed properly NOW WHAT I, SAY THIS ALWAYS HIRE 1 EXPERIENCED COIN DEALER OR FASHION DESIGNER ETC FOR E...

Kreises Erbach im Odenwald- 1 Mark- 1918.

18 April 2024- Greetings to all coin, token, & paper money collectors, where-ever you might be. (Attention: This note IS NOT FOR SALE). The town of Erbach im Odenwald (Odenforest) is near the River Mumling.Note type: Notgeld - emergency paper money.W...

To the buyer from the seller

Dose the buyer see that shipping costs are going up all around negative feedback has A EFFECT ON SALES I, RECENTLY MADE 2 PURCHASES OF NEW WOMAN QUARTERS THE 1ST WAS 6 DAYS, LATE I, GOT REFUNDED BECAUSE TRACKING SAID DILVERED WHEN THE COINS CAME I, C...

Stadt Altenburg S.A. 10 Mark - 1918.

10 April 2024- Greetings to all coin, token, and paper money collectors, where-ever you might be. (Attention: This note IS NOT FOR SALE). Another interesting note from the small collection purchased by Heron 2nd half of 2023:S.A. = Duchy of Sachsen-A...

Stadt Elze an der Leine-50 Pfennig-1917.

28 March 2024- Greetings to all coin, token, & paper money collectors, where-ever you might be. (Attention: This note IS NOT FOR SALE) An interesting small note added to Heron's collection. An einseitiger note; (printed one side). Leine = river Leine...

Aushilfsschein Neumunster - 50 Mark - 1918.

24 March '24: Greetings to all coin, token, and paper money collectors, where-ever you might be. (Attention: This note is NOT FOR SALE). This is Heron's first Aushilfsschein note. A very interesting note:Aushilfsschein in English = temporary aid coup...