cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Question for the boards how do you stop Them?

Hi To All .

I started listing my Error Coins I don't have a store that I can't sit in.How the H do you get to talk to the people of ebay? They have this thing were they fill in on a coin listing after me .They are never correct so it looks like I think a Jefferson Capped Die is made of copper,and so on .They just keep doing it .

Can anyone help?

Thank You Lindy

lindyscards

Message 1 of 8
latest reply
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi Ted ,

Thank You, I could not find it but I did get their number .It took over 1 hour to try to find a way to change to advance tool .

When you go to help now it is so general ,even more than before .So 16 pages later I get a phone number to call ,and after this it should stop .

Thanks again

Lindy

View Best Answer in original post

Message 8 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

21 Mayo 2017 - 0935hrs:  Heron would like to hep you but has no idea how to resolve your problema.   When Heron was selling on eBay there were no such situations happening.   It was nice & simple back then [1998 through 2007].   Maybe you can go to 'site map' and see if it sayeth 'contact eBay'?   Might work.  Maybe.  Quizas?

Quien Sabe?   Regardos. 

Message 2 of 8
latest reply

Heron,I have been with eBay 17 years never had a store.Still could call eBay with a question if help could not answer your general question .

I went to the site map they changed all that also.It just makes it look like I don't know ,it would make anyone look dumb.

I am happy to say our Friend has helped me so much ,I couldn't of done any of it without his help.I was ready to quit.Ted is a very smart man.with a heart bigger.

Glad to say because of that my error coins are selling .

I have to watch with this deal cause I am 1/2 Irish1/2 German.He never got treated fair.so I must watch my temper.

It isn't the same place I have know since 2000.

Everyone was so friendly.As you know I lost a very close friend on the other board .I still cry over it ,knew him 17 yrs.His son wrote me to tell me the news.

No it is not the same as before.I try to stay off the board since I eat trolls for dinner.

Thank you for your time to answer me.No one else did.

lindyscards

Lindys Roar

Message 3 of 8
latest reply

with Ted, ya can't go wrong, glad he is helpingrainbowunicorn

Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Hey Girl ,

You are so right,He is a smart Guy ,I could not of done this with out his help.

He has taught me many things about coins.Plus The listings are going well.

Good to hear from you.

Lindy

Message 5 of 8
latest reply

Jesusrocks3339,

Hey girl,

You are so right,He is a smart Guy ,I could not of done this with out his help.

He has taught me many things about coins.Plus The listings are going well.

Good to hear from you.

Lindy

Message 6 of 8
latest reply

@lindyscoins wrote:

Hi To All .

I started listing my Error Coins I don't have a store that I can't sit in.How the H do you get to talk to the people of ebay? They have this thing were they fill in on a coin listing after me .They are never correct so it looks like I think a Jefferson Capped Die is made of copper,and so on .They just keep doing it .

Can anyone help?

Thank You Lindy

lindyscards

They loaded up a new listing tool this week, it ain't so hot.  It sounds like you might be in their "Quick Listing Tool".  Up at the top right of the page there should be (might be) a link to change over to the "Advanced Listing Tool".  That might allow you to correct some of the pre-filled Item Specifics that eBay is putting into your listing. 

Also, if you use their "Product Page" (the eBay catalog), that will import some pre-filled Item Specifics to your listing.  If they're incorrect, you should be able to fix that by removing the eBay Product Page from your listing entirely. 

The Floggings Will Continue Until Morale Improves.
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

Hi Ted ,

Thank You, I could not find it but I did get their number .It took over 1 hour to try to find a way to change to advance tool .

When you go to help now it is so general ,even more than before .So 16 pages later I get a phone number to call ,and after this it should stop .

Thanks again

Lindy

Message 8 of 8
latest reply