Coins & Paper Money
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Browse the Community

Activity in Coins & Paper Money

Stadt Elze an der Leine-50 Pfennig-1917.

28 March 2024- Greetings to all coin, token, & paper money collectors, where-ever you might be. (Attention: This note IS NOT FOR SALE) An interesting small note added to Heron's collection. An einseitiger note; (printed one side). Leine = river Leine...

Aushilfsschein Neumunster - 50 Mark - 1918.

24 March '24: Greetings to all coin, token, and paper money collectors, where-ever you might be. (Attention: This note is NOT FOR SALE). This is Heron's first Aushilfsschein note. A very interesting note:Aushilfsschein in English = temporary aid coup...

What We Can Learn From Islamic Coins

Hey Everyone!I wanted to share with you a quick insight I found interesting about Islamic Coins!Islamic coinage is nothing less than beauty. There are rarely depictions of Caliphs on the coin. Islamic coinage mainly consists of the creed of Islam. No...

Stadt Komotau a.d. Komotau-5 Kronen-1918.

14 March 2024- Greetings to all coin, token, & paper money collectors, where-ever you might be. (Attention: This note is NOT FOR SALE). Another interesting issue from a place no longer named Komotau. Type: Local emergency issue.Size: 102mm X 72mm. On...

CRACKED NGC SLAB

A seller is and has been selling NGC slabs with obvious evidence of slab cracking/opening. I recently received a 2019 Gilt Canada S$20 Gold Maple Leaf - Incuse with a verifiable grade of PF70. Beautiful coin. First i noticed the coin was set off cent...

Is everybody OK?

No posts for 10 days. Hope all is well and nobody is in the hospital with the scourge or cooties. I recently purchased my first "expensive coin". I previously always had a fear of doing so. It's pretty nice and no problems. Some of the stars on the r...

Front.JPG Back.JPG

Spanish 8 Reales Cob Coin

Spanish 8 reale cob coin from grandfather's collection. Is this authentic? Any thoughts? Haven't seen one quite like this online.1.5" x 1.1"

0-5.jpg 0-6.jpg
User avatar by Adventurer
  • 6 replies
  • 2 helpful

Stadt Rottweil a/N- 50 Pfennig - 1918.

8 March 2024- Greetings to all coin, token, medallion, & paper money collectors where-ever you might be. (Attention: This note IS NOT FOR SALE). Another interesting small note titled KRIEGSNOTGELD. Note: a/N = an der Neckar. English 'on the Neckar (R...

Abbreviations

Hi, I'm new here and am trying to learn about US coins and there is some great information in here. A couple of years ago my husband's aunt died and while cleaning out the house we came across several places they had old coins stashed. We just recent...

Consejo Asturias y Leon 25 Centimos Civil War

4 March 2024- Greetings to all coin, token, & paper money collectors where-ever you might be: (Attention: This note is NOT FOR SALE).Another small note issued in 1937 (ND) during the Spanish Civil War:Small note issued by the Provinces Asturia and Le...