cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buyers beware! Chineese sellers selling fake Morgan dollars!

Buyers beware! Chineese sellers are listing COUNTERFEIT Morgan dollars for $1 with free shipping. I bought one for fun, and it is scary with how close to real they look. If you buy a Morgan dollar here on eBay, be sure to do a silver test on it - especially ones from 1888. Now, people in the US who bought them and relisting them because they don't know they are fake. Be very careful with these silver dollars.

Thanks for listening to me.

https://bio.link/langs
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Just consider ANY silver coin from China is a FAKE.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Any American Buyer who buys American Silver Coins from China deserve what they get. Buy American, because it matters. Good Luck to you.

Message 3 of 4
latest reply

eBay allows all kinds of sellers from China/Estonia/Russian Federation to sell outright illegal/pirated items. It has been going on for years, and despite talk that they will crack down on it, I have yet to see that happen. eBay simply doesn't care. I see so many fake CDs listed, it's ridiculous. But I bet if I were to try to sell the fake Russian SHM-CD of Kansas' Audio-Visions that I wound up with, I would be in serious trouble. I'm shocked that they aren't under investigation for allowing all these unscrupulous foreign sellers to peddle garbage. I'm growing very weary of it. I doubt any brick & mortar would be allowed to get away with this, without some kind of scrutiny, repercussions, or lawsuits!

Message 4 of 4
latest reply