Coin Grading And Third Party Grading Services
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ICG and The Phoenix Gold Corp are Operated by Same Man

Mark Yaffe is not only the Silent owner of The Phoenix Gold Corporation-(ebay seller and online distributor of numismatics) but is also the Head of ICG Independent Coin Grading... I would like to know just how you can be a third party grading company...

Franklin Mint Bronze Ben Franklin Coin - No Date

This is a bronze Franklin Mint Ben Franklin coin in a plastic coin holder. I've been looking online to see how much it might be worth but all that I have found have dates on them...this does not. I am not a coin collector but inherited a bunch of coi...

IMG_1373.JPG IMG_1376.JPG IMG_1377.JPG IMG_1378.JPG

Unslabbing question

I have a proof set that is made up of coins having been graded by either PCGS or NGC. I am thinking about breaking them out of their slabs and putting them in a black Capitol holder. I'm thinking that they will look nicer displayed that way. Your tho...

User avatar by Adventurer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 helpful

Coin grading service to avoid at ebay

You must read this and view these image before buying coins holders! If you already know then please pass this on to others. http://coinauctionshelp.com/Coin_Help_Blog/ebay-grading-frauds/ This needs to be shared every where there's coin collectors o...

Buyer Beware

Regarding Coin Grading And Third Party Grading Services, i think E-bay should educate and inform the people that decide to remove a listing because of a violation of listing practices about the sellers that buy empty slabs print there own lables and ...

Is it worth having it graded??

I am handling the estate of my great aunt. She had an assortment of gold and silver coins and currency, primarily US, none graded. I know that for both coins and paper currency, the condition is very important. Other than that, I know nothing about c...

Calling relicas or fantasy coins"restrikes"

I think eBay needs to control use of the word "restrike" in coin listings. A "restrike" should be a coin using original dies at a later date than that of original minting. Too many people use that word when they mean "replica" (a copy based on the or...

Unanswered Questions
No posts to display.