cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anthropologie help

Since other thread went poof with the changes, I'm starting a new one.

Here is the anthropologie/uo webpage:  www.anthropologielabels.com

If you have a label that is not on that page, please share it 🙂

You can also get help on this thread if you have questions.

Message 1 of 171
latest reply
170 REPLIES 170

Anthropologie help

I always thought that if the tag said 66170 it was either Anthro or UO; however, I saw some Free People in a local boutique the other day and the tags said 66170. What's up with that?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 28 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

Free People does also have the 66170 rn. FP, UO, and Anthro are all owned by UO.

Message 29 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

Hi!  Does anyone know what this label is called?  Is it Anthro or UO?

Thank you!  Feel free to use this picture for the Id site.anthro top 2.JPG

Message 33 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

Thanks again for the work you put into this.

I have a label that's been removed, but the background is still there. Does this look like a Free People label to anyone? Does anyone maybe recognize it from another brand? There is a label on your website that looks like it uses this background but the photo has been cropped and it's too hard to tell.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Kate

Message 34 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

There are no tags on this garment, no RN number.
Message 35 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

Little Yellow Button - I thought that was only anthro but it's not and apparently the stuff for anthro doesn't say 'anthro' on it or have anthro's RN.

I have this - http://www.ebay.com/itm/111155170898

Check out the RN on the content/care label - 123920 - which is registered to Knit Creations Inc in downtown LA. And then I found this

The company has quickly expanded and continues to grow with an online following that includes Piperlime.com, revolveclothing.com, among hundreds of other better boutiques and department stores such as Kitson, Hillary Rush, and Anthropologie .

http://www.los-angeles-usa.com/ca/los-angeles/90021/1213-e-14th-street/knit-creations-inc

Message 36 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

Lol, my label was a JCPenneys brand, I found an RN number tucked under a couple of folds. I am so glad I didn't Open Mouth and Insert Foot and go ahead and list it as a Free People. And thankfully I only paid a quarter for it at a thrift store in Mobile, Alabama! Thanks all for your help. 

Message 37 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

I was just thrifting in Mobile last month, and I live in 6 hours away. Did you go to America's Thrift?

Message 38 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

Yes! And it was great! I love Mobile! We were moving from Florida to Nevada and I bought so much stuff, I had to buy two large size moving boxes and mail them to our new house. Lol

Message 39 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

I want to thank Delta'sDelights and all who have contributed to this thread.  I am rather new at selling, and my daughter likes young things, but I didn't realize the value of the stores and labels she prefers  until I saw this thread. 

Information is power!

Message 40 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

Unknown, I have one LYB top. It does have the 66170 Rn.  Hopefully someone that knows more than me can pop in and clear up the confusion.

Thank you happy, glad  you find it useful! 🙂

Message 41 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

This is a great reference - thanks for sharing it!

Message 42 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

Came across this listing the other day, and while the seller says it's "Insect" label, it looks more like three feathers or maybe pea pods to me. I couldn't find any UO label called "Insect," so now I wonder what it really may be. The top looks more UO than Anthro to me.

Message 43 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

Hey there.  I have three labels I could use help identfying. 

IMG_8222.jpg

Next will have other labels

Message 44 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

IMG_8228.jpgIMG_8228.jpg

Message 45 of 171
latest reply