cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anthropologie help

Since other thread went poof with the changes, I'm starting a new one.

Here is the anthropologie/uo webpage:  www.anthropologielabels.com

If you have a label that is not on that page, please share it 🙂

You can also get help on this thread if you have questions.

Message 1 of 171
latest reply
170 REPLIES 170

Anthropologie help

Thanks Fresh!

I agree, I think that is Paper Crane, I've heard of it but this is the first time I've seen the label.

Message 16 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

Hi,

I've been meaning to ask this question and I thought I can ask here since the title is for Anthro help.  I did research here and google but didn't find the answer to my question.  (I also read the Wiki).

Can someone tell me what the deal is with Anthropologie clothing line labels?  I thought Anthropologie is the brand name that has a few sub brand?  I went to the link above and noticed so many different "labels".  Are they considered all Anthropologie brand?  Are these the group of small clothing maker that come up with a big name- Anthropologie or something??

Also why are they sought after?  Are they made with limited supply?

Thank you for any input.

Message 17 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

Hi,

Does anyone know if this tag is an Anthropologie brand?  Sorry it's sort of blurry.  Looks like a swallow to me but, no such Anthro brand?

Message 18 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

OK, I feel stupid now.  Just realized this is WESTON WEAR, just a different tag.

Thanks anyway!

Message 19 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

Hi ebiz 🙂

Anthropologie is a store. In that store they carry a ton of brands,  some of which are only sold at Anthro such as Fei, Moth, Moulinette Souers, etc. They also carry some brands that are sold other places, like Sweet Pea and Tracy Reese.  They are expensive and very stylish.  They have a lot of things with a very unique look, thus the appeal I think.  They are marketed for a younger crowd, but I am 46 and LOVE the look of it.  Of course I could only fit my big toe in the stuff lol.

Message 20 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

Thank you Delta, I appreciate your reply.  

Message 21 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

Here is another one I ran across today.     I went to the Anthro site and the UO site and it is indeed an Anthro brand. 

anthro1.jpg

Continuous bargains found in my store.
"GREEN $$$$$$$$$$$ to all
Message 22 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

Hi Ladies.. i'm hoping you would be able to help me out wit this one

is this " Antrhropologie " brand ? i'm not familiar with it .. please help me out

thx

Message 23 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

lux8.JPG

Message 24 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

Hi, Lux is actually Urban Outfitters, not Anthro.  And it's not exclusive to UO. If it has the 66170 rn (I can't tell from your pic) then it came from UO.

HTH!
Ronda

Message 25 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

Thank you for your reply - like i said - i have no clue about these brands Smiley Embarassed

The Tag says R/N 62571

style #6326

cut 7007

Message 26 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

YVW! With that RN it's neither Anthro or UO.  I still do okay with that brand though.

Message 27 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

I thought that if the RN was 66170, it had to come from Anthro or UO, but I saw some Free People with that RN at a local boutique. How is that possible?

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Message 30 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

This may show up twice with the board glitch.

Allie, FP, UO, and Anthro all have the 66170 rn because they are all owned by the parent company which is UO.

Message 31 of 171
latest reply

Anthropologie help

Here is another one : Made by Ou Lin

Message 32 of 171
latest reply